Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$109
Fairfield InnUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
Expedia.comUS$104
HurbUS$109
All reviews front desk within walking distance in town yogurt ihop whirlpool
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2020 via mobile

We usually stay at another hotel when in this area, however we thought we would try this Fairfield. Upon check in , the gentleman was polite and courteous. When we arrived to our room , that was another story. The carpet had food crumbs from previous guest and the bed pillows had makeup and hair on them.Thankfully I brought my own pillow. The walls are extremely thin . There were only two small alcohol wipes in the room to wipe things down, once again I brought my own thankfully. The breakfast was prepackaged muffins and pastry, which is understandable given the situation right now.
The area seemed ok, however I did not feel safe outside alone at dark going to my car.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2020 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel to visit a relative and immediately loved how clean the room was upon check in. The lobby is immaculate even with the added fiberglass shield protection to staff on counter due to COVID-19. The rooms have extra alcohol towelettes in case the guest wants to do wipe on additional surfaces. The elevator is limited to 2 people or one family. The pool area is limited to certain number of people based on access given from the front desk. It feels good to have a place to relax and rest while away from home. Thank you for not overlooking the basics and making us feel at home. I would definitely return to this site.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2020

Highly recommend. Every staff member I encountered was friendly, very professional, and went out of their way to be helpful. Convenient location with restuarants within walking distance and shopping nearby.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020

Sanitary grade of 100, very friendly and accommodating staff, recycling bins in room, spacious rooms & comfy beds, veggie sausage and cage free omelets for breakfast! The ONLY problem was the heating/air unit was intermittently loud.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 25 February 2020

I love this location, for this little city its in the perfect location. Easy accessible to the universities and shopping. I spent a few days in the area and started to stay somewhere else until I saw this location. I am fan of the brand and this hotel dont disappoint.

Date of stay: February 2020