“Chain, bt good”

Ranked #22 of 110 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We generally try to avoid chain restaurants, but decided to give this a try. The last time we ate at Ruby Tuesday, the menu was different - this visit it improved by adding affordable add ons to the entrees. The salad bar was large, fresh and well chilled and the split slider order was very tasty, as were the french fries. Pleasant atmosphere and attentive service made this an enjoyable meal

Reviewed 17 December 2017

the service staff at this restaurant act like they don't care about the customer, the food is so so , I have had a lot better elsewhere

Reviewed 22 November 2017

We went here for the first time a couple months ago and had the best service. We went again a couple evenings ago and had horrible service. We are a caucasian family that entered this restaurant where the majority of staff were African American. The host sat my husband and 3 young children. He gave them coloring pages and no crayons and then disappeared. My children continued to ask for crayons as we waited for the host to return. We were sitting right next to the host stand and front door. Finally, after 10 minutes of not seeing staff, my husband walked up to an African American waiter and asked him for crayons. He also asked him you our waiter was and he replied "I'm your waiter". Then, walked away without taking our drink order. I told my husband I wanted to leave but he insisted on staying because the kids were looking forward to what they ordered. We then saw our waiter about 5 minutes later return to our section to serve an African American couple their dessert and take their dirty plates. We were about 3 feet from that table. The waiter never acknowledged us and walked back to the kitchen. We continued to wait and then my husband finally got up. He walked by the kitchen and saw our waiter having a casual conversation with another staff member as if he had nothing else left to do. Another 5 minutes later, the host finally returned. My husband asked where our waiter was (after 20 minutes) and he replied "I'm not sure, let me go grab him." The waiter not host returned within 5 minutes. We finally got up and left. It took us a few minutes to get the kids' coats on and no one tried to stop us leaving within the few minutes. I didn't even bother asking for the manager because there was obviously no management taking place. I ended up calling the corporate office and they are currently investigating.

3  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 18 November 2017

one of my favorite places to eat. they have good discounts and drinks are strong, which i love and great atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Service was Great! Dessert was fabulous! We were able to just sit around and talk. It appeared everyone in there was doing the same. Once again, service was outstanding! Drinks were freshly made and the desserts were huge!