Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
US$104
WyndhamUS$119
PricelineUS$119
Lol.travelUS$139
All reviews continental breakfast the breakfast area room was clean staff was friendly would stay again yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2020

We stopped on our way heading south. It was easy to find the hotel. They were able to check us in early, which was nice. We wanted to stretch our legs, they were able to provide directions to a couple of parks nearby.
The room was quiet, the HVAC was acceptable. The bed and bedding was comfortable and clean. The towels were nice and clean. The bathroom was a bit dated and needed a facelift, but it was clean.
Otherwise, it was a great stay.
Breakfast was provided in the morning. There were eggs, sausage and grits, make your own waffles. Assorted carbs: bagels, bread, muffins. Cereal & milk. Apples & bananas. Coffee!! Enough to get us satisfied and on the road quickly the next morning.

Date of stay: December 2019
jseneca, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel based on your stay at the Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville/Fort Bragg. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Here at Wingate by Wyndham, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 17 December 2019

Friendly staff members. Good location. Everything is near you. Not so much traffic. Once checked in, I inspected the room for bugs, (under and between linens) before I getting into bed. Well, they passed my feeling test. I spent three nights. Nothing happened. Easy checked out! Wingate earned my heart.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jseneca, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Reviewed 5 December 2019

I'm sure it's not the worst hotel in the world but I will not be staying again. The service was fine but upon check-in they failed to let me know the water was not on and would not be on unitl 4pm and it was also schedule to be off the next day from 11am-4pm. The bathroom is in need of updating and room just didn't seem that clean. (Hard to explain) After spraying Lysol on everything I was able to sleep better. To end on a positive, the breakfast was good and the coffee was great!

Date of stay: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel based on your stay at the Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville/Fort Bragg. I am sorry that your experience was anything less than perfect; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that your stay was anything less than perfect. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to prevent any future occurrences. Here at Wingate by Wyndham, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations. We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 6 November 2019

They worked with me to meet the per diem rate. This hotel is in a nice location restaurants near by like Texas road house and coffee from the coffee scene. Right by all American Highway perfect place to stay when incoming to Bragg. Rooms were clean beds were comfortable breakfast was great kids loved the waffles. Gym was always clean. Only thing they need to fix is the internet.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 14 October 2019

Maintenance and cleanliness of bathrooms need much attention. Also attention needs to be given to tracks of elevator which needed cleaning. Also, the A/C was very noisy making it difficult to fall asleep.

Date of stay: October 2019