Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Hampton
US$124
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$104
Expedia.comUS$124
PricelineUS$124
Lol.travelUS$145
All reviews front desk fort bragg the breakfast area complimentary breakfast family reunion definitely stay here again convenient location excellent stay bed was comfortable toni mall ft elevator housekeeping fayettville highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2021

The staff was very attentive, friendly and professional. The lady in charge of the complimentary breakfast made sure it was clean and that everyone wore their mask before walking in to make their plates.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kevin Jacobs, Other at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Thank you for your recent stay and for your 4 out of 5 review! Your feedback is important to us and we thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2021

The Hampton Inn at Fort Bragg in Fayetteville is what you would expect. Hampton Inns are clear, well run, and convenient. The staff is friendly and efficient. The breakfast is well-run. I'll stay there again.

Reviewed 9 September 2021

Amazing hospitality & rooms. Very comfortable beds. Needed to stay an extra night & we were easily accommodated even being able to stay in the same room. Fabulous staff!!! All top notch!! Thank you!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kevin Jacobs, Other at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2021

Thank you for your recent stay and for your 5 out of 5 review! Your feedback is important to us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2021

We stayed here one night to visit family. Our room was on the second floor. There was only one elevator, which was always busy, and there were carts (for housekeeping?) that were kept right in front of the elevators.

The room was decent but the bathroom was very small with no exhaust fan.

The next morning we were awakened at 8am by housekeeping ready to clean our room. We definitely did not check out yet! They also knocked two other times throughout the morning.

At checkout, I asked to my have my invoice emailed. I never received it. Then when I checked my credit card account, I saw that I was significantly overcharged. I filled out an online complaint form with the hotel but never heard back.

We often stay at Hampton and Hilton properties which have all been great, but this one is substandard.

Date of stay: August 2021
Kevin Jacobs, Other at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Thannk you for your recent stay and for your feedback. I can assure you this is not typical of our hotel and we thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to provide perfect accommodations in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Excellent location and customer service. My family meet and greet was Friday night. The family members had fun and enjoyed our stay. I recommend if you are coming to visit Fayetteville, NC this is the place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kevin Jacobs, Other at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Dear annettestrickland15,