Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
Quality
US$73
Trip.com
US$67
Expedia.comUS$73
PricelineUS$73
Lol.travelUS$85
All reviews laminate flooring other hotels water pressure in the shower felt safe definitely stay here again exit interstate motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2020

I was fortunate enough to speak directly to the manager, Mr. DeWalt, when I called to confirm that the pet policy included my Dalmatian & not just small dogs. He was so accommodating.

We arrived late & tired after driving all day & being rerouted around an accident. Nikki, the front desk clerk, was so welcoming! Her smile & her warmth were a breath of fresh air & balm for our weary souls. She was spot on with the recommendation for a local Chinese food delivery. Quality Inn has a gem in her.

When I initially spoke to the manager, Mr. DeWalt told me that the property was being renovated. It’s a work in progress. We had a ground floor room with laminate flooring. It was very modern. The flat screen TV was easily viewed from the very comfortable king sized bed. The bathroom had been upgraded. I didn’t care for the sink faucet; it’s farmhouse design spilling into a shallow basin caused too much splashing. The water pressure in the shower was great.

The biggest problem was the acoustics. The walls were bare but I expect that will be remedied. With the laminate flooring there was little to absorb sound. Our voices echoed throughout the room. Although we could not hear any other guests, I feared we were disturbing others. This was particularly true in the morning when our dog heard others moving about & began barking.

We would absolutely stay here again on our next trip to Florida. Maybe next time the pandemic will be over & we’ll get to experience more of what Exit49 & Fayetteville have to offer. There isn’t much in the immediate area.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank dalm0m
Hotel Manager, Owner at Quality Inn Fayetteville I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to your kind words, your satisfaction makes us feel proud and encourage us to more progress in future.
Also our apologies for the inconveniences .
We shall work further to improve the amenities based on your observation.
We are delighted to welcome you back to our hotel, best regards.

Reviewed 6 August 2020

I normally don't leave negative reviews, but the stay here was just bad. We booked 2 nights but only stayed for one. The room was musty and humid. There was rust on things throughout the bathroom. Since the floor was linoleum, it felt wet from all the humidity. All of the lamps were uncomfortably bright (like 100 watt bulbs). When we checked out the gentleman behind the desk asked how he could help, but the hotel is in desperate need of renovations. The only good thing was the shower head water pressure to get clean.

Date of stay: August 2020
Hotel Manager, Owner at Quality Inn Fayetteville I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2020

Hello Guest,

I am sorry to learn about all the inconvenience you had to endure.
Our sincere apologies.
We care about your experience and I realize no words can change your feelings of disappointment or the inconveniences you experienced. We have taken serious note of your observations.The entire points will be investigated to take appropriate actions. You will have a nice stay next time.
Request your understanding.

Reviewed 6 July 2020 via mobile

Stopped here by mistake. We were on our way to Hilton Head. We really meant to stay at the Comfort Inn on Jim Johnson Road, but ended up at Quality Inn. Both locations were on Jim Johnson Rd. It served the purpose of a quick overnight stay. No problems, might even stay there on the way back home.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Manager, Owner at Quality Inn Fayetteville I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

It is really nice to note that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your visit.
Thanks for appreciating the room features and staff hospitality. It makes us proud to serve clients like you.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2020

This was the most disgusting place I ave seen DO NOT STAY HERE!! It was filthy and nasty. The carpet was filthy and everything just felt sticky and nasty. The room stunk so bad and with my asthma I couldnt breathe. We tried to stay for an hour and finally had to leave. Told the desk girl we could not stay in that room and she said " our rooms sre nice" ok for a pig maybe. Should have been refunded but that will never happen . Sorriest pla ce I ve ever seen .AVOID!!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Deborah,

It is disappointing to note that your stay was not satisfactory. We regret the inconvenience due to many unfortunate happenings. Our team will check where we went wrong and will take corrective actions for maximum betterment.

We shall appreciate your kind understanding and request a rethinking to visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2020

Must have a face mask to check in. It was not posted on Choice's web site when I made the reservation. The first room I was assigned to had not been cleaned. She got it right the second time. Other than that it was a good stay. Plenty of truck parking.

Date of stay: May 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Neals6769
Hotel Manager, Owner at Quality Inn Fayetteville I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2020

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your stay at our hotel. We accept your appreciation for the preventive measures.
Due to current COVID-19 pandemic crisis, we are trying our best to make our guest stay as safe as comfortable, & make avail of all the amenities & facilities whatever we can offer to our guests. Our goal is an excellent experience for every guest, and I'm pleased you were almost satisfied. We invite you to stay with us again soon so you can experience the many positive attributes of our hotel again.

Hotel Manager