Lowest prices for your stay
US$59
US$59
FindHotel
US$57
PricelineUS$59
Hotels.comUS$59
Lol.travelUS$68
All reviews room was clean breakfast was excellent cedar creek pleasant stay the breakfast area gm exterior
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2021

Checked in. Room was horrible. Looked and felt dirty! Didn’t want to sit down. Felt like roaches would crawl out at any minute. Asked to be moved. Second room was cleaner but a lot of unsavory traffic around our room at all hours of the day and night. Felt so unsafe I couldn’t sleep and we had booked for 5 nights so had to deal with it. Hoping our vehicle would be ok and no one outside would start shooting through doors as they were definitely drug dealings going on at all hours of the day and night. Never again!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2021

Ouch. Was not told it was a Sure Stay. The Hilton next door told me where to go. Poor signage. In the middle of a lowest bidder renovation of a very old run down motel. In a year it might be ready. All appliances work. Hot water was hot. Sign near buffet stated that taking food to room will incur additional charges. Potential is there. Not ready for prime time yet.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
rakesh naik, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

I am sorry that the "new furniture, new couch, new carpet, new bathroom remodel was not to your liking, hopefully you will find a suitable hotel of your liking on your future travels....

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Sweet 16 for my granddaughter & a few friends. We had a big group which included adults as well as children. We had lots of luggage and food to get out the 2 rooms when it was check out time & the cleaning crew was PATIENT with us. They didn’t rush us, so that gave us a chance to secure all of our belongings.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed two nights in this hotel, rooms are clean staff is friendly and the beds are very comfortable.
I loved to be able to park right in front of the room
I stayed at because I traveled with to big dogs and I can walk them without walking trough the hotel lobby.
Location is very good.
I been in fancy hotels and all hotels have there occasionally problems with loud guests
It was pretty quiet for most time.
Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Very nice dog friendly hotel on Rt 95. Very clean with new furniture and comfy bed. Very reasonably price for a quick over nite
stay.. Ruby Tuesday right across the street along with many other choices for fast food

Date of stay: March 2021