“Wrap and smoothie are so delicious!!!”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #124 of 564 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Eat Better. Feel Better.® At Tropical Smoothie Cafe we are guided by the belief that when you eat better, you feel better. Which is why we use real, better-for-you ingredients in our smoothies and food. It’s also why we get creative about making super foods taste delicious. And why we’re always excited to introduce new tropical fruits, vegetables and spices. They give familiar foods a unique taste that’s all our own. And we love them for their nutritional benefits. We care about serving great tasting food that has the right balance of health and nutrition benefits.We have more than 25 delicious, nutritious smoothies under 500 calories. Tropical Smoothie Cafe offers vegetarian items as well; our delicious menu also provides products that are gluten-friendly! Come and visit the Cafe just off Ramsey St, on Andrews Rd. across from Health Pavilion North in the Andrews Commons "Food Lion" Shopping Center! We hope to start blending away for you soon!
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I had Jamaican Jerk Chicken and Avocolada smoothie. Omg, they are so delicious!! And yet, the smoothie size is super size. Way too big to finish. I will definitely try other item on their menu

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I have been to this place every day for the past week for lunch. It is healthy and refreshing. Everything I have had there I loved so far. I love the smoothies, and the flatbreads and wraps are great!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Its a good thing we don't live across the street or we would eat here everyday! The healthy sandwiches are light and tasty, but the stars of the show are the smoothies. My wife likes all of the smoothies, especially the green "Superfoods." I crave the "Acai Berry Boost"...over, and over and.... The service is a little slow because its a popular place and they only have a small staff. It's worth the wait.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Great smoothies great flatbreads try replacing the sugar with Splenda because they add sugar and add protein great prices.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I enjoy going to Tropical Smoothie on date for a nice health smoothie and the atmosphere movie, thanks Tropical.