Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$62
View deal
PricelineUS$62
Agoda.comUS$62
eDreamsUS$62
TripadvisorUS$62
Lol.travel
ZenHotels.comUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2019

Stayed here while visiting a sick family member. Ms. Ruby at the desk is a gem and so are the housekeeping staff. I got daily room service and extra toiletries in advance. Double bed was big enough for all my belongings. free Wifi and free coffee was big plus for me. shopping and large selection of food places near by.

Room tip: non smoking double bed
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank alvy_321
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

I'm from the ville and this is by far the worst hotel ever.!!!! Needed a place to stay for the night after a long drive. NEVER GO THERE! You will feel super dirt and will be scared to sleep because your hoping nothing happens and we dont end up with bugs going home

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 286kic
Reviewed 20 August 2018

great location, great price. All good restaurants are less than 5 miles, many shopping centers close by, airborne museum is 2 minutes away. Awesome historic town. One must visit. Non smoking beds, clean and spacious. Very helpful staff. Will stay again when back in town

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Vacation791353, Front Office Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2019

Dear Vicky, thank you for choosing Knights Inn, Fayetteville/Fort Bragg. We are glad to know you were happy with your stay. We greatly appreciate your business and kind remarks and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Friendly budgeted hotel, very huge bed, many amenities, friendly staff. My stay was great. I'm a contractor and I travel a lot to Fayetteville, so this was perfect. Best rates in town and they give discount if you stay longer than 5 days.

Room tip: Non smoking rooms are best but must pay cash deposit or pay with credit card
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Awesomekat
Reviewed 17 July 2018

This place is horrible! DO NOT GO HERE! I checked in and went to my room and it was damp and stunk! There were little hairs all over the bed and in the shower. I didn't even want to lift the bedspread up to see what was under neath. I went straight back to the office and told them I could not stay here it was filthy. They asked if I wanted another room? Really why? Some rooms are clean and some are not? I told them I just wanted my money back so I could go somewhere else and they said NO. Company policy or some crap?
I would highly advise to avoid this place. I found a nice Holiday Inn not to far from here with clean rooms that did not stink!

Room tip: Go to another motel if you want a good room!
Date of stay: July 2018