Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
Free cancellation until 28/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$113
Traveluro
US$103
Hotels.comUS$113
HIExpress.comUS$113
ZenHotels.comUS$116
All reviews front desk fort bragg staying at this hotel staff was friendly nc microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2020

The entire hotel was temperature restricted to 68-72 degrees. During our stay we asked for a few fans to attempt to make it more bearable, and they had to get one that looked like it came from the dumpster out back. The beds are dangerously high if you have children, or roll around in your sleep. No one cleaned the pullout sofa-bed, and there was debris everywhere. The door locks were broken and didn't function without physical manipulation beyond normal means. Finally the rooms smelled fishy, or musty, or just plain funky. We couldn't stay there more than 30 mins before asking for a refund and leaving.

Room tip: Avoid if possible
Date of stay: February 2020
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fayetteville-Ft. Bragg, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Hi Jonathans078,

We aim to give our visitors problem-free and comfortable experiences. I'm happy that we got the chance to host you during your visit to the area.

I'm very sorry that you felt uncomfortable with the strong stench in the room and sofa bed's upkeep. We are always striving to meet our guests' expectations. I'm concerned that we fell below your gauge in terms of bed height and door lock. I'm also worried that you felt uncomfortable with the hotel temperature.

Your comments are relevant to us, so I relayed them to our upper management. Please trust that these will inspire us to improve our features and services. Hopefully, you can check the private message that I sent you.

This hotel stay may not be on par with your anticipations, but I'm still hoping that you'd allow us to have a second bite of the apple, and prove that we can deliver guest satisfaction.

Best regards,

Leni C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

Everything was awesome. The front desk,restaurant staff breakfast and dinner were so professional and friendly. Rooms were extremely clean housekeeping fast friendly outstanding. I strongly encourage everyone to stay. I know we are again

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2020

We stayed here on 2 different occassions. Both times the bed was very hard and the pillows were too soft. Rooms were clean and the breakfast wae great. Thanks to the great clerks Katrina and Sophia. They were great help.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Michael P
Reviewed 4 January 2020

We went to Jersey for Christmas,came home for a day then hit the road to see family in North Carolina. This is the 2nd time we've stayed at this hotel. We nicknamed it Skibo Skibo after it's address. We even had the same room (311) as last year. Yet again our stay was wonderful, even with the 2am evacuation on our 2nd night. Hey there was a potential gas leak. The Assistant Manager on duty (Crystal I believe her name was) did a PHENOMENAL job with keeping guests informed of the situation, answering questions, allaying fears and dealing with guests who tried to make her job difficult. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will stay here whenever we visit.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2019

I've stayed twice now over the past month and it keeps getting worse. The floors throughout the entire hotel are uneven to the point it feels like I'm a skiier going down a mogule course. The shower heads are just above face level such that I have to dip slightly so I can rinse my head off (i'm not that tall). The curved outward rods dipped so heavily that the shower curtains slid to the middle - water everywhere. My latest experience involved not one room but two on separate floors with ants in the bathroom. Not swarms - but a clear trail was visible. The desks are right next to the bed and extremely cramped when you sit at them.

On a positive note, the staff is extremely friendly and rooms are overall clean (minus the ants).

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fayetteville-Ft. Bragg, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2019

Hi StephVa52,

I'm glad you choose our hotel for your visit to Fayetteville. Thank you for staying.

We make sure that we always provide brilliant basics and a little more where it matters most. I'm sorry that your visit was below standards. It's concerning that you find our rooms need improvement, especially with the floor, shower head, room space, and shower rod. I can see how these put a damper on your stay. Although it's great you find our rooms clean, I read you find our bathroom needed more cleaning. Trust that I had our Housekeeping Supervisor and General Manager alerted about this, and I'm sure they'll take the necessary steps to make sure the issues you raised are resolved immediately.

On the bright side, I'm glad you find our staff friendly and nice.

We appreciate you leaving feedback about your experience, and I hope to see you soon.

Many Thanks,