Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HomewoodUS$149
PricelineUS$149
Hotels.comUS$149
Expedia.comUS$149
Orbitz.comUS$149
ZenHotels.comUS$153
All reviews clean and friendly staff fort bragg rooms are clean great place to stay great amenities indoor pool short drive housekeeping staff perfect location nice hotel home away from home enjoyed our stay per night excellent stay fitness center property crystal
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place. Kind of expensive but it is really
worth it!! Even coming up on the end of a pandemic we felt safe. The place was ideally located, clean, great breakfast and the kids enjoyed it as well. Just know that the “suites” have NO OVEN. Only microwave, stove top and dishwasher.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel has very comfortable and clean rooms. Convenient location with simple, safe parking. Quiet hotel with ample amenities. I would highly recommend. Front desk staff was friendly and accommodating..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here to assist my mother with her recovery process. A hotel was easier to move around than a house. This hotel is perfect for short-term living. The staff is awesome, the hot breakfast worked until I got something else, and it's located close to pretty much everything. The hotel smelled of bleach at least twice a day that was refreshing. Everything was clean. The gym looked really nice also. I wish I had time to check it out. I would highly recommend this location to anyone needing a place to cook, and have a homelike feel. To the staff who searched high and low for my bottle opener on the evening of May 13h! Thank you so much for studying and carrying for my mom. A wine break was needed.

I would have given the location a 5-star rating but my room was located right above the basketball courts, and it was loud and annoying. There is no curfew and one guest would play into 11 pm easily and up early the next day. The stains on the kitchen chairs should be addressed. Also, the basic needs to cook would be good to have. I think some stuff was missing. Maybe from previous guests.

Reviewed 11 May 2021

Great experience - with cleanliness and staff! We felt the cleanliness could not have been better. Family members took two children to the pool and felt very comfortable - and the father is a biologist!

Reviewed 11 May 2021

We were pleased with our stay! Our room was very clean, the staff was extra friendly, and the breakfast had a small but nice variety of hot and cold items. The location is nice too—close to downtown with shops and restaurants nearby. We’ll be staying there again.