Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
US$105
FindHotel
US$89
TRU by HiltonUS$105
PricelineUS$95
Lol.travelUS$123
All reviews welcome bag usb ports great hotel walk in shower breakfast was excellent very clean hotel overnight stop road trip easy access recommend this hotel staff was very friendly bed was very comfortable free breakfast english muffin great stay one night stay would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2021

I just recently stayed here for an overnight trip and I was thoroughly impressed with how nice this hotel was! It was very clean, and accommodating, the bathroom was very nice as well. The check in was so smooth no problems at all! And the front desk person was very pleasant. Lastly the breakfast was very convenient as well and is included with the room. They stated that it was a full breakfast but it was in between the continental side as well. I would highly recommend this hotel and I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2021
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Tru by Hilton Fayetteville I 95, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Thank you for being a guest at Tru by Hilton Fayetteville I-95 and for your perfect rating. We appreciate you recognizing our front desk team's efforts in accommodating your smooth check-in. We are also glad to know you were happy with our well-kept property and liked our comfortable accommodations. We are pleased that you were able to start your day off right with our complimentary breakfast. Thank you again for your recommendations, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here overnight on our way to our vacation. We mainly selected this hotel because it has reasonable rates and is easily accessible from the interstate. The room, although small, is thoughtfully designed and visually appealing. Soap, shampoo and conditioner were provided on wall mounted dispensers and smelled great! The bed was very comfortable. The self serve breakfast has a great selection of food and drink. I was especially intrigued by the automatic pancake maker machine! We didn’t expect to like this hotel as much as we did and only have positive things to say about it. We will definitely be staying here again next year!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Tru by Hilton Fayetteville I 95, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2021

Thank you for the kind words about our clean, comfortable, and modern accommodations! We are always eager to hear from our guests, so we appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. We are also glad you enjoyed our convenient location right off the highway and that you found us to be of great value. It was a pleasure hosting you and your husband at Tru by Hilton Fayetteville I-95, and we look forward to your next visit.

Kerri Robertson

Reviewed 7 October 2021 via mobile

My wife is in a wheel chair due to 2 broken ankles. We specifically booked a mobility accessible room. I confirmed when we checked in that we had a mobility accessible room however when we got to the room we discovered it had a bathtub with no type of seat etc so my wife would be unable to take a shower. I went down to the front desk and explained the situation to the front desk and they said nothing we can do for you. You should have booked an accessible room I tried explaining that I had and had confirmed it at check in. The clerk at the desk said well that’s what you get for using a 3rd party booking. She then went on to tell me she could switch rooms to one with an accessible shower but she would charge me more. I asked how could she charge me more for an ADA complaint room that I requested in the first place she said that was the policy. I finally asked to speak with a manager and she said I am just going to change your room this time. The 2 accessible rooms where the exact same except for the walk in shower. I can not believe that I was going to have to pay more money just for my wife to be able to take a shower. This has been an eye opening experience. I can not believe a Hilton property would charge people with disabilities more just to be able to take a shower safely.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Tru by Hilton Fayetteville I 95, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the initial issues you encountered with your room and, it did not meet your expectations. We appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention as we are continually seeking to improve. It is gratifying to learn about where we can bolster our efforts. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and your patience. We hope to welcome you back and prove our dedication to outstanding hospitality.

Reviewed 7 October 2021 via mobile

Very impressed with this hotel. First, highly recommend it. Looks pretty new. The decor is ultra modern. Comfortable bed. Good toiletries. Quiet. Nice breakfast comes with the room. Right off I-95. Don't hesitate to stay here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Tru by Hilton Fayetteville I 95, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Thank you for being a guest at Tru by Hilton Fayetteville I-95. We are glad to know you were pleased with our well-maintained property and you liked our comfortable beds. We also appreciate you mentioning our delicious breakfast. Thank you again for your recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

I would have given this hotel a higher rating had there not been hair in the bathroom sink and on the floor of the shower and drain. This leads me to believe that the person cleaning the room rushed the process or just failed to clean the sink and shower.
The hotel was very crowded (non of which were wearing masks) and one elevator was out of service and the other one was making a loud screeching noise. Didn't make you feel comfortable about riding in it.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Tru by Hilton Fayetteville I 95, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Janet, thank you for evaluating your stay at Tru by Hilton Fayetteville I-95. We are glad to know you enjoyed your time with us. However, please accept our apologies for the maintenance and cleanliness issue you encountered during your visit. We do not take such concerns lightly and, we will surely share your comments with our team as we strive to improve our guest's experience. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.