Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
US$127
Traveluro
US$119
PricelineUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
Lol.travelUS$171
All reviews great stay yogurt fort bragg staff was friendly home2suites dishwasher pet dispenser couch desk sink nc
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

Diamond reviewer. Good location close to good food, walkable to Texas road house, several others if you want. Lots of military guests who were all just awesome. Clean lobby and front porch hang out area of you like that. Room was clean, bedding was solid, tv, fridge, microwave, dishes, all great. Hotel was out of soap so for my three night stay I used the shower gel from the dispenser for hands, face etc. Staff told me they were out of soap.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rachel Jackson Hart, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2021

Hi Joey,

Thank you for sharing about your recent stay. I am so sorry, due to supplier issues you experienced the shortage on bars of soap. I am glad we were able to offer comfortable amenities and a clean stay.

We hope you visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2021

Room was amazingly big it literally had almost all amenities needed, dishwasher, microwave, big refrigerator, a sink I mean what else could I ask for. Beds amazingly comfortable. My family and I had an amazing sleep and we were ready to drive back home from Florida to Jersey the next day! Would definitely stay again and for sure recommend

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing about your recent stay! We love to hear from our guest. Next time you travel to FL be sure to put us on your route and visit again.

Reviewed 22 August 2021

Staff was friendly and rooms clean. This hotel is a great place to stay for a halfway reference point between NY and FL. Close to military base so very quiet on a weekday stay. I would stay here again on my next trip.

Reviewed 12 August 2021

The room smelled of pet urine it appeared to be clean. No stovetop in room as it said on my reservation. I will not stay here again. No mask signage no info on COVID cleaning I did not know this was a pet friendly hotel which I don’t like.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I was very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your suite. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 18 July 2021

Never again will I stay at a Hilton property. This was the most disgusting hotel I have ever visited. Driving with our dog, and exhausted, we needed a place to stop and rest. Jessica (at the hotel) took our reservation and we were told it was their “only room left”. Mack checked us in at 10pm, and we went up to the room. Opening the door we are hit in the face with a nasty odor, and a dented old refrigerator. Turning on the lights we see fur in clumps scattered through the room. The carpet is filthy - never vacuumed. The bathroom has dark hair in the bathtub, on the floor, and in the sink. The bathroom mirror isn’t clean. The back of the door has some nasty looking goop running down the surface. The elevators and hallways are littered with trash, and look as though they have not been cleaned in months. I won’t even get started on the bed. We left at 6am. The only one who rested was the dog.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 787ninab

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.