Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
US$101
Traveluro
US$95
PricelineUS$101
Embassy SuitesUS$101
HurbUS$112
1,470 results
All reviews evening reception movie theater great hotel managers reception great stay complimentary breakfast indoor pool would highly recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay waffles ft mall florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2021

It was everything and more. It was very clean and comfortable. My family couldn’t believe the price and the size of the room. We will definitely be staying at another embassy suites in the future. TY.

Reviewed 23 September 2021

I didn’t receive what I paid for when I booked my reservation. My room wasn’t ready when I arrived; I arrived at approximately 5:30 pm. The front desk attendant was of very little help; he even tried to put me in a room that didn’t align with what I had reserved.

Reviewed 21 September 2021

Staff doesn’t attempt to correct issues
Rooms are not as nice as they seem in photos, lots of damage that isn’t repaired.

Locations seems to be more concerned with renting a room for the income rather repairing the room first and then making it available to a paying customer.

Reviewed 18 September 2021

There are a ton of choices for hotels in this area. This hotel had cleanliness, friendliness, flexibility, and amenities. The made to order omelet station was superb, and we were also able to enjoy the evening receptions!

Reviewed 14 September 2021

The city does not offer a lot of quality hotels in my opinion however this place met every expectation. This place is certainly my Fayetteville favorite! I will be back for sure. Conveniently located and the amenities were great! Almost forgot to mention the complimentary breakfast. It will not disappoint!