US$109
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$60
US$58
Hotels.com
All reviewspocket doorcontinental breakfastfront desk clerkroom was cleanafter midnightpet friendly hotelgreat place to stayupon checknight's sleepthe breakfast areaoff the highwaynon smoking roomvery nice hotelfirst floorcleanlinessmicrowavecorridor
Reviewed 15 February 2017

We had to travel home for a funeral at the last minute. This hotel was comfortable and clean and half the price of most hotels in the surrounding area. Even though construction was going on while there ( replacing hallway carpet) we weren't inconvenienced in anyway. I would recommend this hotel and stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
RedRoofInn452, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you for your review of our hotel. People like you help me to correct any problems we might have, and it sounds like we are doing a wonderful job at that. We hope to see you again I the near future, have safe travels and again THANK YOU. Darik N, AGM

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Sadly I didn't not enjoy my stay one bit here. We always stay at a red roof inns because of our Fur baby stays for Free & We were in town for my cousins wedding. When we arrived we had booked two rooms one for my parents and one for my husband and I. Check in was good but after we got into our room it all went down hill. The the first thing I was greeted by when we entered our room was the stench of Cigarette smell in our Non-Smoking room. I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke. Well, my husband went to see if we could change rooms but the rooms were all booked. :-( They gave us some smoke neutralizer spray to see if that would help but nope I sprayed our entire room and everything down a few times but the smell still lingered. Cigarette smoke is not a easy smell to get rid of. Next day I asked the house keeper if there was something else I could use some she gave me some cleaning spray and to use and I sprayed everything down with that and wipes everything down. Literally cleaned and scrubbed my own room. We had the Windows open for a bit but we happened to be in NC during a Ice storm & the coldest it's been in like 30 years so we couldn't keep them open for long. Br... which reminds me there's no screens on the Windows what a safety hazard someone could easily fall from the window. Like a Child! Even If was warmer we still couldn't leave the window open long anyway would of let bugs in. I think at one time use to be a smoking room. In could tell by our fire alarm in the room it was completely yellowed. I would suggest to put a new one in room 307 it looks very old! I'm giving you 3 stars because my parents room was very nice and smelt clean and they enjoyed their stay. So we hung out in there room but still left with everything in our suitcase smelling like cigarette smoke.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
RedRoofInn452, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2017

Mrs. Anthony,
I am sorry that you had a "smelly" room, unfortunately you were put in a room that used to be a smoking room, but now is designated to be pet rooms. When we installed new floors, we made the entire hotel non-smoking. Unfortunately, even with the substantial smoking fee, some people still seem to think that they can smoke in the rooms, we do our best to get the smoke smell, and other smells out of the rooms, but at time it may take a few days to do so. I am happy that your parents room was comfortable and smelled good.
If you come back into Fayetteville, give us another try and I will make sure that you get a room that smells much better and of no smoke. Book directly with us, so I can make sure this happens, and I will give you a percentage off the room also, just ask for me or inform the reservation person I said this, and they will take care of it for you. I hope you have a safe and prosperous New Year.
Safe Travels
Darik N.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We had been coming to Fayetteville every 6-8 weeks.Recently we looked for a dog friendly hotel to try. We found the Red Roof Inn. There is no extra charge! We were delightfully surprised. This was our second stay here. Reservations were easy. The room (& hotel) was clean with TV, Refrige, & micro all in working order. Fresh coffee in the morning is a must! The other breakfast items were just enough...The hotel is several miles in from I95 but for us the location was great. It is a smoke free building. It is a good value for the price. The owners are present & project pride in the hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor less noise from parking lot etc
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
RedRoofInn452, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Brain H.
Thank your review of the hotel. We look forward to hearing what others are saying about us. We are happy that you are coming back to stay and your pet also. We try very hard to make every stay great and comfortable for you. Since you are coming back so often you may want to looking into our rewards program so you may earn points for a FREE night stay. Next time your here we will explain in more details. Thank you again and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Darik N

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Check in was fast and easy, we were on the Main floor, iur area was quite. The beds and pillows comfortable the room clean and TV wirked well. In the AM we both felt rested and walked to the breakfast area for a big hot breakfast buffet. Check out was a snap.
We over all enjoyed our stay and were able to comfortably travel after breakfast. I will stay there again when in the area

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Lyndell B, Thank you for your review of the hotel. I am so happy that you had a great stay with us, that is what we strive to do with everyone who stays here. I hope you have a Fantastic New Year and hope to see you again.
Darik N

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We arrived late, but had a guaranteed late arrival. However, the hotel cancelled our room at 6 pm. The desk clerk, Latoya, must have thought we would just leave and find a different hotel. She didn't seem to interested in fixing the situation until I was on the phone with reservations verifying my reservation status. Once I did that, miraculously a room was made available, yet no one checked out. Once the manager came in at midnight, he could do nothing but praise her and was just as rude as she was. They also did the same thing to another couple. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
RedRoofInn452, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Pam H. Unfortunately mistakes happen, we are all human, but Latoya was able to get you into the room that you requested, as for no one checking out, she did clean a dirty room and make the room ready for you. So we do try very hard to make your stay trouble free. If we make a mistake we do our best to rectify it for you, which we did. I hope your New Year is good and have safe travels.
Darik N.