Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg
Ranked #25 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I travel often for work. We bring our dog, so red roof is,my first choice. This was one of the nicest, cleanest red roof inns we've stayed at. The owner works on site, and oversees the property and the employees. This kind of hands on ownership is what makes this hotel so nice. The room was large, and well kept. The bed was comfortable, and it was quiet. We will be back, we have more work to do in Fayetteville. Great place!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
RedRoofInn452, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Terrell A.
I am happy that you keep coming back to our hotel, this mean to us that we are doing things correctly. Give us call when you need somewhere to stay and we will be there for you. Safe and happy travels.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This was the perfect overnight on our trip south with our 2 year old Springer Spaniel. The hotel is very clean, new, and modern. Staff friendly and helpful. Parking is well-lit and within view of hotel rooms. Highly recommend. The nearby Ruby Tuesday's restaurant is open late and easily accessible from the hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
RedRoofInn452, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dianacal,
Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel! It means a lot when a guest takes the time out of their busy day to let others know of your experience here. We take great pride in our hotel and with reviewers like you is shows.

So again THANK YOU and have Safe Travels.

Darik N.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple nights by myself. The room was clean. The bed was fairly comfortable. I had forgotten my shampoo and conditioner, and figured there would be some in the room, but there wasn't. That really was the only downfall.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
RedRoofInn452, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Chelsea S.
Thank you for your review. I am happy that you liked your hotel, but concerned about the toiletries not being in your room. If that should ever happen again all you need to do is call down to the front desk and we have extras, free of charge, anytime you need it.
Thanks again for your review and safe travels.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

After being on the road for a day & a half, we arrived 20 minutes before check-in time. As I approached the front desk, I stated "I'm early. May I check in?" Latoya answered, telling me I can waiting the 20 minutes or i can pay an early fee! I had never heard of such a thing! I asked what was it. she said it was AN INCONVENIENCE FEE! It is $20. but she will only charge me $10. I was tired & didn't want to wait so I paid the $10. fee.

Latoya picked up the phone.She asked if room 203 was ready. She then handed me the door passes...where was the inconvenience?? either the room is ready or it isn't!

The $10 wasn't going to make or break either of us but.... the green pool filled with algae was less inviting, the party across the hall in the middle of the night seemed louder & more annoying. The people always hanging out in the parking lot were a little more concerning.

We have stayed at the Red Roof several times prior,but we doubt we will again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank brian h
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Very decent place, not much to do within walking distance. The breakfast was nothing special and the bed was pretty uncomfortable. It was good for the price and cleanliness, good water pressure and hot water. It also came with a microwave and mini fridge which helps when you stay for 3 or more days in our case. Would absolutely stay again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business