Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg
  • Free Internet
Economy Inn(East Fayetteville)
Red Carpet Inn(Fayetteville)
View Hotel
All reviewspocket doorcontinental breakfastcomfortable bedafter midnightfront desk clerkpet friendly hotelclean roomswill stay there againgreat place to staynight's sleepenjoyed our staythe breakfast areaoff the highwaynon smoking roomvery nice hotelfirst floorcleanliness
Reviewed 12 July 2017

The staff is very friendly and welcoming on both check in and check out. This hotel is a half-way point on my drive from NJ to FL. The hotel is pet friendly with the first pet staying for free and the second pet an additional $11. The hotel is clean and the breakfast offered for free each morning is basic but fresh. This hotel is about 6 miles from Route I95, which sounds minor, but is just something to consider if you are driving a long trip like I was. I would prefer a hotel directly off of I95. I was sure to park under a street lamp in the parking lot because other travelers had noted that the parking lot was not secure and there were some car break ins. This did make me a bit nervous and I have to say I checked on my car more than usual. I did not experience any problems, but if they could remedy this concern, it would move my rating up to 4 stars! Overall, a nice basic pet-friendly hotel.

Room Tip: Pet friendly means that you will probably hear dogs barking or playing ball in the rooms next to you.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
RedRoofInn452, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for your review of out hotel. Since your stay here we have improved the parking situation by adding more light to the parking lot to make it a lot brighter. We do monitor the parking lot and we have cameras to se can see what it going on all the time. Thank you for your information and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I have stayed at more than a half dozen RRIs on the I-95 corridor. This one is, by far, the best.

Cons: yes, it is about 4 miles west of I-95. But worth the trip for the quality of the property. Bathroom has a pocket door. Not an issue for me but others have cited it as a problem. If a pocket door on the bathroom is a deal-killer for you, then this is not the place for you. I say, get over it.

Pros: Too many to mention. Fully renovated. Room had brand new wood floors. Granite vanity. Everything was sparkling clean. Breakfast was great--pastries and bagels. All fresh and very good. In the room: beautiful HDTV with extensive channel lineup. New fridge and micro. Didn't use the micro (checked it out--very clean) but the fridge actually had a separate freezer door. Worked great and very clean. Used the freezer to recharge my igloo ice. Mattress was fantastic. Four pillows. So comfy! A/C was ice cold on a very hot day. Neighborhood is very good. No worries about the locale or leaving your car in the lot.

This is my new go-to stop on the way back up North from FL. It is clear that they have spent a lot of money, time and effort on making this a great property. Should be a model for the chain. Friendly staff and a real focus on customer care.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 841jeffreyl
RedRoofInn452, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

841jeffreyl, Thank you for your wonderful review of out hotel. We take great pride in our hotel and try very hard to keep it to a standard above the rest. Have safe travels and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We came to Fayetteville on a whim from Florida. Our home is on the Saint John's river and we were under mandatory evacuation. We had to leave everything last minute with our kids (then 3 years and 3 months) and had no clue where to go with everything for three states full from other evacuees. We were worried and utterly alone. We didn't know what we were leaving, or what we might find below(or not find) when we returned home.

The inn at Fayetteville could not have been more welcoming. We felt like we were visiting with family. Honestly. Beyond that, the location was AMAZING. Not just modern and clean, it was IMMACULATE. It was like staying in a brand new hotel; No exaggeration. On top of it all, they gave us great tips on local place to see. My husband and two daughters had never seen mountains or snow before, and the staff made it that much more magical by providing us with wonderful places for recreation and dining. They even gave us information for a kids' indoor play place that our daughters NEVER wanted to leave.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for keeping us welcome and warm during a very scary and uncertain time. You not only made our stay great, you helped us to relax at during a time in which I normally would have been constantly worried. We will surely return, and we tell as many people as we can how awesome you are!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
RedRoofInn452, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Renee' S.
Thank you for your wonderful review of our Hotel!! If this was during Hurricane Matthew, I hope all was ok upon arriving back home. That was a trying time for everyone and we at the hotel tried our best to make a bad situation good. I was happy to here that my staff was so accommodating and that your kids had a good time. We have renovated the hotel and I'm happy you liked it. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, Please count on us for your needs. Have a great day!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I travel often for work. We bring our dog, so red roof is,my first choice. This was one of the nicest, cleanest red roof inns we've stayed at. The owner works on site, and oversees the property and the employees. This kind of hands on ownership is what makes this hotel so nice. The room was large, and well kept. The bed was comfortable, and it was quiet. We will be back, we have more work to do in Fayetteville. Great place!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
RedRoofInn452, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Terrell A.
I am happy that you keep coming back to our hotel, this mean to us that we are doing things correctly. Give us call when you need somewhere to stay and we will be there for you. Safe and happy travels.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This was the perfect overnight on our trip south with our 2 year old Springer Spaniel. The hotel is very clean, new, and modern. Staff friendly and helpful. Parking is well-lit and within view of hotel rooms. Highly recommend. The nearby Ruby Tuesday's restaurant is open late and easily accessible from the hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
RedRoofInn452, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dianacal,
Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel! It means a lot when a guest takes the time out of their busy day to let others know of your experience here. We take great pride in our hotel and with reviewers like you is shows.

So again THANK YOU and have Safe Travels.

Darik N.