US$109
US$97
HIExpress.com
Deluxe Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$60
All reviewspocket doorcontinental breakfastsmall dogroom was cleanfront desk clerkbagelsafter midnightpet friendly hotelupon checknight's sleepthe breakfast areaoff the highwayvery nice hotelcleanlinessmicrowavecorridorruby
Reviewed 13 September 2017

5. the price [ again ]

Con's
1. pet friendly
2. the hallways are very noisy
3. location is off the beaten path.
4. Because of the price lots of riff-raff

Room Tip: I had a room on the 4th floor. That was the last floor to fill up so the hallway was noisy because of the late arrivals.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
RedRoofInn452, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for your review of the the hotel. Here at the Red Roof Inn & Suites - Fort Bragg, we try to keep the price competitive with the area, which will allow everyone the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful and safe hotel. We are located about 6 mile off from I-95 which is also easily accessible from just 2 roads. All of Red Roof's are pet friendly because here at the Red Roof we consider your pet part of the family and should not be left out, but we do have rooms on the 4th floor that we try to keep pets out of, so guest with allergies who still want to stay with us can. I hope all of your travels are safe and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Loved Red Roof because they are pet friendly and do not charge. We had a first floor room for our pet. The room was very clean and smelled fresh. Would definitely recommend staying at this Red Roof if in the area.

Room Tip: First floor if you have a pet is great.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your fantastic review of our hotel. We do love it when we can fulfill all of your traveling needs, this means we are doing everything wright. Safe travels and see you at the Red Roof - Fort Bragg in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel for a great price. Rooms are comfortable and pool is great. Staff were very friendly. Lighting in parking lot is unbelievable - great for security. Close to highway. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for you review and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The staff is very friendly and welcoming on both check in and check out. This hotel is a half-way point on my drive from NJ to FL. The hotel is pet friendly with the first pet staying for free and the second pet an additional $11. The hotel is clean and the breakfast offered for free each morning is basic but fresh. This hotel is about 6 miles from Route I95, which sounds minor, but is just something to consider if you are driving a long trip like I was. I would prefer a hotel directly off of I95. I was sure to park under a street lamp in the parking lot because other travelers had noted that the parking lot was not secure and there were some car break ins. This did make me a bit nervous and I have to say I checked on my car more than usual. I did not experience any problems, but if they could remedy this concern, it would move my rating up to 4 stars! Overall, a nice basic pet-friendly hotel.

Room Tip: Pet friendly means that you will probably hear dogs barking or playing ball in the rooms next to you.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your review of out hotel. Since your stay here we have improved the parking situation by adding more light to the parking lot to make it a lot brighter. We do monitor the parking lot and we have cameras to se can see what it going on all the time. Thank you for your information and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I have stayed at more than a half dozen RRIs on the I-95 corridor. This one is, by far, the best.

Cons: yes, it is about 4 miles west of I-95. But worth the trip for the quality of the property. Bathroom has a pocket door. Not an issue for me but others have cited it as a problem. If a pocket door on the bathroom is a deal-killer for you, then this is not the place for you. I say, get over it.

Pros: Too many to mention. Fully renovated. Room had brand new wood floors. Granite vanity. Everything was sparkling clean. Breakfast was great--pastries and bagels. All fresh and very good. In the room: beautiful HDTV with extensive channel lineup. New fridge and micro. Didn't use the micro (checked it out--very clean) but the fridge actually had a separate freezer door. Worked great and very clean. Used the freezer to recharge my igloo ice. Mattress was fantastic. Four pillows. So comfy! A/C was ice cold on a very hot day. Neighborhood is very good. No worries about the locale or leaving your car in the lot.

This is my new go-to stop on the way back up North from FL. It is clear that they have spent a lot of money, time and effort on making this a great property. Should be a model for the chain. Friendly staff and a real focus on customer care.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 841jeffreyl
RedRoofInn452, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

841jeffreyl, Thank you for your wonderful review of out hotel. We take great pride in our hotel and try very hard to keep it to a standard above the rest. Have safe travels and hope to see you again in the future.