“Dinner ”

The Fried Turkey Sandwich Shop
Ranked #30 of 599 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

This is my kids favorite meal out during the week. Works for because it’s healthy. My favorite items on the menu are the turkey hili fries and the philly turkey cheese sandwich,

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My family and I have stopped by several times to eat lunch and dinner. Every time the food has been amazing! If you are in the area please stop by to check them out.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I had a late lunch here with my husband and another couple. I feel it was average. We wanted to try the skins, but they were out. The sandwiches were fresh, but lacked flavor. There are a wide range of choices, so I will try again another time.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I really wanted to like this place. The sandwich with the stuffing and cranberry sauce had a lot of stuffing- more than the turkey, it seemed. I couldn't really taste the turkey. The fried turkey skins were ok but ai expected them to be awesome, considering how much people claim to like them. Everything seemed fairly salty. Wanted to like it more than we did.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

The Fried Turkey Sandwich Shop is a locally-owned business with a gourmet flare. There's not a lot of seating, but enough inside for the cooler months, and additional outdoor seating during the warmer months. The food is delicious and well worth a visit if you are in the area.

Date of visit: March 2017