Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews full kitchen spartan race the property manager safe place to stay a wonderful place to stay highly recommend this hotel brad apartment gloria accommodations nc
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2021

I was in town for the Spartan Race. Just needed an overnight. Affordable Suites worked out great...I even used the full kitchen. Plenty of room. I arrived late and the property manager Brad met me and was very accommodating. Will stay here for next years race for sure.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 1 June 2021

We stayed here for Memorial Weekend and were extremely pleased with the accommodations. The suite was spacious and everything you need is right at your fingertips. The location is close to shopping, sites and restaurants. Brad, the manager/owner, was an awesome host and made us feel very safe and secure. We highly recommend this hotel-- it's simply the best!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 18 May 2021

We have visited our military son twice so far and both times have stayed at Affordable Suites Fayetteville. We highly recommend it, a quiet relaxed setting. Spacious rooms and very friendly staff and manager. It's clean and neat. We'll definitely be staying there again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 17 December 2020

Our travelers were here for 13 months. In that time we had nothing but great feedback on the manager Brad and his team at Affordable Suites. It was such a wonderful place to stay that our Project Manager turned down an apartment to stay at this location. Brad was 100% customer service and 100% on accurate billing. If you are on the fence about where to stay- take our word for it that there is no better place than Affordable Suites Fayetteville.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2020

Love this place. Stayed here twice already. Will always stay here and no where else. You just can't do any better. Thanks affordable suites . I am so glad I tried you the first time. Can't wait for my next visit in fayetteville.

Date of stay: October 2020