“One of the best in Fayetteville”
Review of Sherefe - CLOSED

Sherefe
Price range: US$18 - US$36
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sherefe (pronounced "shedefay") means "Cheers!" In Turkish. Owning a restaurant was a dream for owner/chef, Mustafa Somar, for many years. In 2003, the dream became a reality, when he opened Sherefe Mediterranean Grill on Ramsey Street. After 10 years, we relocated to a much larger and more beautiful location in historic downtown Fayetteville, North Carolina where we now boast a two story building, four dining rooms, and a full bar! Along with the location, the vision has also evolved...Mediterranean Grill was all about authenticity and while we remain authentic, our focus has become fresh, healthy, local and sustainable. While we don't cater to any particular dietary plan, the Mediterranean diet is a natural fit for gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan and even paleo as demonstrated at our cooking classes.
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I eat here a lot because the quality of the is always consistently delicious and the service is outstanding. Just had the short ribs special, wife had the lamb chops. Both were fantastic and expertly served by Gary who is one of the friendliest and most attentive waiters anywhere. We love this place.

1  Thank Tim D

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

If your looking for great food and wonderful service,this is the place.We enjoyed every aspect of our meal from the amazing crab cakes to our end of the meal French pressed coffee.Bring your appetite and ask for Gary. His service and recommendations will leave with a full stomach and a smile.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Picked up lunch items for a few of us at our office. My lamb burger was good--tiny bit burnt on the edges. Unfortunately my tabbouleh was basically a bowl of parsley :\ My co-worker said salmon burger was good, a little tough. My other co-worker gave the chicken wrap a 2--hardly seasoned and very bland. They did say the smoked eggplant mashed potato was very good. It has been about two years since I have been here and I recall having a fantastic dinner experience. I may, in the future, dine in and give it another try!

2  Thank Leslie J
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing food! Soups are delicious and they have many items you can not find anywhere in Fayetteville. We go here often and will keep coming! You guys are doing great work here

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

It is pricey but the food is great! I got the lamb and it was cooked perfectly and tasted wonderful!