Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Expedia.comUS$110
Priceline
Lol.travelUS$126
1,143 results
All reviews front desk great hotel great stay the hotel staff great customer service enjoyed my stay free breakfast lobby accommodations florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2021

Professionalism . The staff was very professional, I did enjoy may stay, and will return in the near future. I will highly recommend this place to my friends and family. In the extended future I would prefer the president suite

Reviewed 23 September 2021

The front desk was helpful and friendly. My flight was running late and they accommodated my guest before I got there so that the person will not be left tired after a long flight with out some where to rest for the night.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2021

Staff very friendly, pleasant, cheerful, and helpful. This review wants 200 characters minimum. Sooooooooooo okkkkkkkkkk. I am picky about hotels. It was updated, very clean, very quite. Did I mention Staff very friendly, pleasant, cheerful, and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2021

The rooms are nice. Staff was wonderful. Enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay there every time that I am in the area. The staff made sure the guest were satisfied. They followed Covid guidelines and I felt very safe.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Beautiful new hotel. Nice ambience with helpful, friendly staff. My room is clean, attractive and comfortable. Bed and pillows are high quality and I got a great night’s sleep. It’s close to restaurants, etc. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: You need a car. There are restaurants within walking distance but not adjacent. The hotel has a little store and a nice bar.
Date of stay: August 2021