“Nice lunch, some healthy options available”
Review of Newks Eatery

Newks Eatery
Ranked #43 of 564 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Newks has a good variety of sandwiches, salads, soups and pizzas. My daughter LOVES the vegetarian sandwich! I get something different every time I go, so trust me, you can explore the menu and not be disappointed. I've always enjoyed my meals. Never been disappointed. Portions are adequate but you won't have leftovers. I always walk away feeling like I paid a little too much for the amount of food I was given. I am one who loves a little left over...

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Had a visit recently with co workers.....excellent to say the least! Had the Italian sausage and pepperoni pizza....it was cooked to perfection. Whole sliced tomatoes, seemingly fresh ingredients and great service! Prices were moderately good. Worth another visit!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

My new favorite. Wow.
Was expecting a little more of a gumbo type soup but this this cream base with craw fish and pepperjack cheese.

Full flavor with a kick.. nice on its own and very filling.

Service here is quick and friendly. They have a great 'to go' section if you are in a hurry.

We have enjoyed several of the salads and so far we have been very pleased with the selection and the quality.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I went for lunch (12:30) and the place was packed. I ordered the BBQ chicken pizza. I thought I was going to have to wait a long time for my food. Instead, it came out within 10 minutes. It was very good, just a bit too much BBQ sauce, which is very sweet, and turned the pizza almost into a dessert. I will definitely go back. But, I will have to ask to put less sauce on the pizza.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I have enjoyed going to Newk's since they opened in Fayetteville but my last few visits found one of my favorite items, the caesar salad, lacking due to browning lettuce. There have not been just one or two pieces but over half of the lettuce was brown and wilted and wet which makes the salad basically a waste. During my last visit I actually went and looked at the lettuce before ordering and just ended up getting a slice of cake instead of cake and salad. What a disappointment. The cashier reported that they had had a lot of complaints and are probably switching vendors. I hope this is the case but it will be a while before I return because for the price, I feel that I should get better quality.