Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
PricelineUS$149
Hotels.comUS$149
eDreamsUS$149
Orbitz.comUS$149
All reviews cross creek sams club director of sales fort bragg meeting room living area cracker barrel nice stay checking in front desk clerk marvin
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021

We booked a 1 room suite but got a studio room. The toilet would not fill so we asked to be moved to another room. We had been traveling all day and we were exhausted. The second room had a toilet that also would not fill either but we were too tired and disgusted to change rooms again. Made us wonder if housekeeping really cleans that they would not notice. Horrible experience. Going to give our business to Hilton or Hyatt where we have never had these issues.

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank roytan1947
Reviewed 14 June 2021

This was my first post-COVID lockdown trip for work. It was a nice stay!

I taught a course onsite for Fort Bragg troops during the week. Carol Hogan, Director of Sales was unbelievably helpful! Every day she went out of her way to make sure I had everything I needed in the meeting room and she also helped me set up! In addition, each evening the room was throughly disinfected.

My room was a nice sized corner suite. You don't often find windows that actually open and a working fireplace in the living area, so that was nice! The hotel itself is pretty old and in dire need of renovation, however. I was told the hotel will undergo renovations soon. Once the hotel is renovated, I would be pleased to stay here again.

The hotel is within walking distance to a few restaurants and a couple of large chain grocery stores.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kimberly C
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Brandy, who took our Reservation, was a real Gem. Glynis (front desk clerk) gets a 10+++ on her Service with a smile! She went above and beyond in accommodating us. On top of this, everything was SPOTLESS! All the Staff, we encountered, were super friendly. This location is the PERFECT spot to meet up with your Soldier from Fort Bragg. Logans Steak House; Hook & Reel; Cracker Barrel; Sams Club; etc. are all within walking distance. Complimentary Breakfast is included with your stay.

Room tip: We had a 2 BR, 2 BA w/ LR & Full Kitchen at a reasonable price. This allowed our Soldier to spend time with us on a long weekend.
Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank Dorrays
Reviewed 7 March 2021

Stopped here for just one night, got there late and left early. Our room was clean and ready. Right next to the Cracker Barrel. It offered a quiet room and a good night's rest. The bed was comfortable. A perfect combination when traveling. We got a decent breakfast to go. We would be happy to stop back again when traveling through the area.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 1 December 2020 via mobile

The one pro - the staff was lovely.
Otherwise, only negatives - The room was in clear need of an upgrade. I was traveling with my toddler and I was scared to let him touch things as the room was so old and grimy. No bath time as the bathtub had black gunk. Pictures show a tripping hazard (carpet) along with the leaky sink and what I can only assume is some gross bacteria growing in it. Not up to Marriott’s standards whatsoever. New sheets and towels doesn’t help this situation. Even with thorough cleanings - it’s time for a major upgrade. I wouldn’t stay here again. To the gentleman who was working behind the plexiglass - the mask goes over your nose... not just over your mouth.

Date of stay: December 2020