Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield InnUS$134
Expedia.comUS$125
PricelineUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
TripadvisorUS$112
FindHotel
All reviews fire pit methodist university front desk lobby bar breakfast staff great hotel indoor pool great stay definitely stay here again clean rooms early check nice breakfast minute drive staff was friendly complimentary breakfast yogurt road trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2021

everything was clean, and staff extra helpful, and kind. We were travelling from Ocean City, MD to our home in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. We actually were looking for an Italian restaurant we had stopped at a few years ago in your area. Well after the two young men at front desk helped me find it, he pulled the place up for me on his phone! When we returned to the hotel, the bar was open. I went down and had a glass of wine. Wow! Anita at the bar was definitely a joy and went out of her way to make everyone, including me, feel right at home! As a former bartender of 25 years, she blew me away. I went back up to our room, and my husband was sleeping, so i thought, i'll go back down and talk to Anita. When I went back down, she was very busy, but giving everyone her full attention, and handled everything so calmly and really cared about the people who were at her bar and the tables. If I lived in Fayetteville, i would go see her every time she was working! What a refreshing experience, and when we travel back to my moms in OC, i will make sure we book our room on a night she is working! She really made my night! what a lovely person! Nola Duvall & John Gibson

Room tip: After you check in, go have a nightcap at the hotel bar. Ask if Anita is working!
Date of stay: September 2021
Bobby Dolan, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fayetteville North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

dimont1,

First we would like to say CONGRATULATIONS on your 23rd anniversary!! We are glad you chose our hotel and thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay with us! I am also delighted to know Anita, our lovely bartender, took such great care of you and made such a wonderful impression! I look forward to sharing this review with her and the rest of the team! Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Fayetteville!

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Best Fairfield! Great breakfast, comfy beds, outside patio with fire pit and a bar! I think they need the bar format for all Fairfields. Anita the bartender is a gem. Relaxing over overnight worth the dogleg off I-95. Would definitely return. Great breakfast options in the buffet. Every staff member friendly and went out of their way to say hello.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

pgw16,

Thank you so much for the review! I am happy to know everything went great with your stay, and especially that our team members made such a wonderful impression! I will also share your kind words with Anita, who will be thrilled! We thank you for being our guest and look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to our lovely city!

Reviewed 12 August 2021

If coming to Fayetteville, I highly recommend this hotel. We stayed here brining my son to college. the staff is very friendly and accommodating. Special Standouts are the nighttime guard, Mr. Jones, and the bartender Anita.

thank you for making my stay delightful.

S2248MBdougd,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing a review with us and fellow travelers! We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and everyone was accommodating and friendly! I also look forward to sharing your comments with our security guard Mr. Jones as well as our lovely bartender Anita! Thanks again for the review and being our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2021

We stayed at the Fairfield for one night and were happy with our choice. Throughout our brief stay, the staff was positive and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable. We swam in the indoor pool in the evening. This space was also clean and well maintained. Breakfast was a good experience, with food choices constantly being replenished and the space always cleaned up.

Sharon B,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts! We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay and had a chance to take advantage of some of our wonderful amenities, such as our indoor pool and breakfast buffet while you were here! We thank you again for being our guest and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

We had an excellent one night stay at this hotel. We felt welcomed at the front desk. Room was very clean and comfortable. Desk clerk gave us recommendations for dinner and a coupon to use at one restaurant. We were on a trip from FL to MA and it was just a stopover, but we would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bobby Dolan, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fayetteville North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Z1604DIjohnc,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and sharing a review! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that everything was clean and comfortable! We really try to go the extra mile for our guests, and I am glad we did not disappoint! Thank you again for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!