“As always, Cracker Barrel is great!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #18 of 563 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Great food, great service and atmosphere! A wonderful variety of home cooked food and the biscuits are delicious! Be sure to try the Coca Cola Cake--best dessert ever!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I enjoyed the option to choose my sides for my meals including vegetables and types of potatoes. Nice meals.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

What can you say about this brand, it is always good, clean and great staff. Just a fun, relaxing place to stop and eat. Food and service always good!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Near our hotel so of course we came here. We had the most friendly waitress!!! Wow. Amazing service. My son loved the meatloaf !! I loved the sweet potato, kale salad, turnip greens, ... What didn't we like?! All very good. What a wonderful welcoming place.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This was close to our hotel so we came over. We both had the trout, which also offered three sides. The meal was good, service was very efficient and friendly.