“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We loved our meal here! We don't go our for breakfast much but we love to go to cracker barrel. I have gotten the same thing for years. Uncle herschel's breakfast! I don't see myself changing as it's so good. I like here, how the person cooking your food brought it out to you. Most restaurants don't do that so it was a welcomed change.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and i love this place the people are so friendly and kind and courteous and all there food is very good and the have all the old fashioned candies and whatnots we just love the way it takes you back in time!!!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I stopped at this restaurant while traveling down I95. I don't know why I stop here, because I am always hopeful, and usually disappointed. This restaurant was no exception.
The food had some fine points....the chicken noodle soup was better then I expected and full of chicken and noodles. The chicken tender meal was warm not hot and the vegetables were soggy and limp.
The worst part of the experience was my server. She literally slung the food on the table, without a word while she was walking by. By the time she came back to check on me, I was disgusted and finished with anything I was going to eat.
I really want to like this chain and once again the best part of the meal was the biscuit.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast at dinner time at Cracker Barrel. Always a can’t miss good meal with always very friendly staff. Lots of variety of dishes to choose from and the country decor is inviting. However the one downside at least for me is we can NEVER leave the restaurant without spending more money buying many of the unique gifts available.
This is a great place to stop for any meal.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was sat next to a window where a dead bug was exposed in the window with his legs in the air. I asked the waitress to move us, and she did. But to my shock, she never removed the bug from the window or called anyone over to sanitize and clear it up. Within a few minutes after they moved me, another couple was sat at the same table to my shock. I did tell the manager, but they offered me nothing for my disgrace or said I'm sorry. Go figure.