Lowest prices for your stay
Comfort Inn
US$80
US$80
Trip.com
US$79
Expedia.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
HurbUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2019

I stayed at comfort inn in fort braggs on skibold road. the front desk lady her name was Lexi. She was a perfect front desk clerk she was so pleasant ,friendly she makes you want to come back to this comfort inn and I will come back just because of her personality. I felt so comfortable staying here. If I could recommend a raise or honorable mention because she was just that good. It was a pleasure talking with her about business. She is FANTASTIC. Larry ONeal sr. Rm 430.

Room tip: I stayed on the 4th floor it was very quiet
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank baye8863
comfortinnftbragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Ft. Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

From all of your friends here in Fayetteville, we want to thank you for being our guest. We appreciate the kind review and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2019

The check in time at the hotel was 3pm and the room should have been ready by then, whereas we reached the hotel at 6pm after a 10 hour drive and the staff at the reception was checking if the room is clean or not. Shouldn't it be done before 3pm? More over she started helping out another guest while we are waiting for the checkin .
The other main concern was the breakfast start time. As per the hotel the breakfast start time was 6am whereas it was not ready by 6:30am. Hygiene and cleanliness of the breakfast area was questionable too.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels

From all of us here at the property, we want to say we are sorry your stay was less than perfect. We will take your feedback provided and use this information to improve.
Best,

Reviewed 18 July 2019

Room was dated but fairly cleanish, microwave was missing a foot and teetered bad. Tv channels would not work just a grey screen on everything. Tryed to complain to front desk.... phone didn’t work either. So now I’m bored and decided to stream some Netflix, the WiFi only turned on like every few minutes to the tune of 1 bar and I was never able to connect. Was given the room right beside the front desk by the lobby and elevator and bathrooms and stairs. Couldn’t sleep a wink from the noise. Woke up tryed to take a shower but got low low water pressure. Waited 10 minutes for it to heat up decided it wasn’t so I took a cold shower at the very end of my shower it got warm. Toilet was nice but sprayed my own filth at me like a cobra spitting venom kinda like a high pressure airline flush. At check in they couldn’t even find my reservation got accused of coming to the wrong hotel , had to break out my phone and email to prove it. .... sighs..... very unhappy and I feel cheated.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Best,

Reviewed 8 July 2019

I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area. I liked the fact that they provided breakfast and it's conveniently located by several stores and restaurants. The room was clean and orderly, and the staff was very friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 7 July 2019

From the time I arrived at the hotel the service was beyond amazing and I appreciate the whole team for making sure the stay was pleasant. The manager also made sure she helped me with a great rate and being a member is a plus.

Trip type: Travelled with friends