Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
US$70
Free cancellation until 19/12/21
Trip.com
US$68
PricelineUS$69
Hotels.comUS$70
eDreamsUS$69
All reviews waffle house burger king next door front desk room was clean motel hotel the east coast little things fridge and microwave stay there again good nights sleep parking lot stayed one night checking in long drive florida pet cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

The reviews are correct - it’s a fantastic bargain! Yogi greeted me warmly and with a smile - he certainly was digging the Mustang I was driving - he even called me during my 3 hour drive from CLT.

The room was as everyone described: clean, fridge with freezer, microwave, nice sheets and yes, the blanket is indeed as thin as Olive Oyl as are the towels but I like that they are environmentally friendly and DONT have wasteful shampoo bottles but instead they use pumps. The TV actually worked, too! Dodgers win!!!

I’d rather eat my toenails than step foot into a Waffle House but there’s one right across the street, a Burger King next door, a brand new Starbucks down the street and seconds away from the 95 freeway and a Circle K with cheap gas prices

I was there for 5 days and had zero complaints. Yogi even chased me insisting I enjoy a cup of coffee (I’m an iced coffee snob from LA, sorry Yogi)

All for much less than those other expensive chain hotels down the block.

Oh, and there are THREE Wal-Marts within driving distance

If you’ve read my other reviews, I can be pretty tough - but this by far is the best 2 star hotel I’ve ever stayed in… wait… I’ve never ever set foot in a 2 star hotel (voluntarily anyway… see my Oklahoma review) but kudos to management and to Yogi (who is always there by the way. Is he a twin?)

Give Yogi a raise - he has a beautiful 4 year old and I’d hire him but I live over 2,000 miles away!

I will definitely be back

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2021

We were at the hotel two days ago. The reviews were spot on with regard to the value for what you get. I had my dog with me and they charged a $15.00 nonrefundable fee. To me that is reasonable as most hotels charge $50.00. There is some chipped paint on the doors and there were just a few towels, as in one bath towel and one washcloth and face towel per person. However we were there one night. The quality of the bedding is the same as a 3/4 star hotel. The security for a walk in hotel room was very good as in 24 hour surveillance and 24 hour attendees. All in all I would go back. The cost for one night was well under $100.00 for a two queen room with a dog.

Date of stay: August 2021
Jerre Leahy, Other at Deluxe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

We are pleased to accommodate you at our hotel and we appreciate you sharing your feedback. It is great to know overall you had a pleasant stay and found us to be a good value. Your business is appreciated, and we hope to welcome you back for another visit!

Reviewed 4 August 2021

Clean room convent to highway I-95 several gas stations and fast food restaurants within walking distance. Waffle House across the street. Good price. Would use again if on this route No Semis allowed unpacking lot

Date of stay: August 2021
Jerre Leahy, Other at Deluxe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate your support and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2021

Inexpensive property but both updated and very clean. Quiet. Puts hotels costing twice to shame. Have stayed there 3x in 5 years and it's gotten better each time. Reception was efficient. Only thing missing was a TV guide. Will stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Jerre Leahy, Other at Deluxe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

We appreciate you sharing your review with us, and we are delighted you were satisfied with our service and accommodations! On behalf of everyone here, we would love to have you stay with us again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

We stopped to check in on our way to Washington from Siesta Key just because it was off the interstate and had access via the outside. The gentleman that checked me in was very busy but assured he would be with me soon. He gave me a key to check the room out and it was perfect...double beds, fridge, microwave and ice. This hotel is SUPER CLEAN and I recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable clean place to stay. Again the check in person was a complete professional and I wish all hotel had this type of people working front desks. We exchanged travel tips to visit Siesta Key in Florida...I hope he takes his family and enjoys it... jsdunaway@hotmail.com

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jerre Leahy, Other at Deluxe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2021

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing about your visit. We truly value our guests' comments and concerns. Your recommendation is appreciated, and we look forward to welcoming you again.