Lowest prices for your stay
Econo Lodge
US$73
Free cancellation until 19/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$73
Free cancellation until 19/12/21
Trip.com
US$62
Booking.comUS$73
PricelineUS$73
Hotels.comUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2020

The room was clean. The people were pleasant. There was a problem with Spectra connections the following morning. I could not get my account changed to have a Service Dog included so I was charged as having a pet. I will contact you to ensure this is rectified. Thank you.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 17 February 2020

We stayed here two years ago the place was average, Everything was ok, We probably would stay here again if needed, Breakfast was limited but the coffee was good. Not much else to say room was a bit of a walk from where we had to park.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 13 January 2020

We arrived around 7 pm on a Friday night - very tired from a long drive. Our room was exactly as descried on line - was very clean and well appointed. There were a variety of breakfast options and the dining area was very clean.

Room tip: Forthe benefit especially of older guests, i would suggest some type of non-slip mat in the shower or a safety grab bar.
Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2020

Had a great visit as usual, want to know what do I need to do to use my points I've earned, we've stayed here many times over the last 10 years or so!!! please let me know how I go about using these points

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2020

The location was good. Friendly staff. Average room that needs some updating -new bedspreads etc. micro/fridge and table were nice. Would stay again. Didn’t go to breakfast because we left before 6 a.m., so I cannot comment on that.

Date of stay: December 2019