Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews room was clean and comfortable no elevator off the highway ruby exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

BMW is the ultimate driving machine, the ultimate driving experience. If you have never drove a BMW you should!!!! If you have driven a BMW then you know what I'm talking about. This was a ride and drive with the M340 and M235 Grand coupe. Pictured is the 2021 BMW M4.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Starr G
Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

Ended up here with a Hotwire mystery deal. I assume the restaurant got them the 3 star rating. Definitely below that. I did not expect much for the price but there were some blaring issues. The remodel going on is messy. Carpet was being replaced but crew left area at end of hall where the floor was so sticky my companion's shoe stuck to the floor and she walked out of it! The photo is of bedside lamp. "Floodlight" bulb on one side, nothing on the other. Come on. Hopefully rooms will get an update too.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LEHankins
Reviewed 20 September 2020

Suite...
Ugly: Some type of drain/drip in ceiling of shower constantly drippings into tub leaving a drip stain on tub (unknown source or hazard). The bed was so uncomfortable that my wife did not get any sleep (up all night).
Bad: Suite on second floor with no elevator. Both phones not working. Lamp power outlet not working (so my phone is not charged). One TV controller not working. No extra blanket. No printed TV guide and on-screen guide not working. Restaurant walls very blank... no ambiance. Door keys hard to work. The full breakfast shown on-line turned out to be a brown bag with an orange, granola bar, and mini plastic wrapped Danish.
GOOD: Clean! Front desk and restaurant staff very friendly. Restaurant menu very limited but the food (steak / shrimp diners) were OUTSTANDING.

Room tip: Overall worth the price. The beds MUST be replaced before I would ever consider staying here again. ASK TO CHECK BEDS FIRST.
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

Needing a hotel while traveling can be daunting but this hotel is the best in the area of this exit for the price. Seriously, stay here. I travel a lot and this exit is common for me. Out of all the hotels on this strip, this is one of the best. First, the hotel restaurant has a lovely menu of good food. There is only one more that has an internal restaurant on this exit and it’s not great. Even though there is a Ruby Tuesday’s a walk across the street, I found the food and staff much more interesting. They were engaging and so nice. Treated me like family and it was appreciated. Even the Chef came out to ask how my Fish and Chips where. That never happens. FYI, The fish and chips were pretty good coming from a guy that lived in England for 4 years.

The rooms were clean and the staff was awesome to the point they go out of their way to help. I found myself having to stay an extra day in the middle of the night and I went to the front desk. At 1am you’d think the last thing they’d want to do was deal with customers. The lady at the desk was awesome and walked me through the process to ensure I was able to extent my stay and did it with a smile.

Lastly, given the issues with COVID, most of the housekeeping staff leaves you alone. And they didn’t knock on my door or disturb me. But when I went out of my room, walking down the hall, she saw me in the hall way and asked if I needed anything from her cart like soap, TP, or whatever. So nice. I declined as well as service to my room but it’s the little things that let you know they want to take care of your needs.

Hats off to you Clarion. You now have a loyal guest.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2020

When I called to book this hotel they never mentioned they were undergoing extensive renovation!! (More like major construction) We paid in full at the time of booking (3 days prior to our arrival). We pulled in off the highway at 4 pm My immediate concern was the deplorable condition of the parking lot. Large backhoes and dump trucks were everywhere. Dead trees were stacked in piles throughout the property. Large waste disposal bins were full and overflowing with construction debri. Restaurant and pool were closed. There were less than 4 or 5 cars on the property, we thought they must have closed down As we drove around the property we found all exterior doors propped open with trash cans. Kids were using the property as a cut through, smoking and carrying on. To our shock and dismay we found the front door open for business. The manager tried to say he wouldn't give us a refund as it was not within 24 hours He told us there was nothing wrong with the rooms. I told him I would repot him to the health department and he should be closed down for security and safety risks to the public. He eventually agreed but later when we checked our statement we found a $15 pet fee still charged. Needles to say we disputed the charge. I will be notifying AAA of all the above.

Date of stay: June 2020