Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
Agoda.comUS$79
TripadvisorUS$79
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2019

We had gone down to North Carolina for the weekend to visit some family and friends and we usually stay with them however they informed us they were having some major work done to the inside of their house and we had to stay in a local motel. We understood and had no problems with that. We arrived late at night and when we went inside to see if they had any rooms available the person said they did and we asked the rate and it was about $70.00 a night. We booked the room for 3 nights because we were not going to leave North Carolina until Monday or Tuesday of next week.

When we got to the room and opened the door it was like going back through time like we were back in the 1960's. Everything was old and there was an odor and stench in the room as well. I called the front desk and informed them of the stench and they told me there was nothing they could do about until the next morning when housekeeping was on and they would come and spray the room.

We didn't notice at first but there were a significant amount of Fly's in the room and we killed most of them but they were coming from somewhere. The bathroom was not the cleanest and it seemed like it had not been really cleaned in quite a while.

The bed in the room was not that comfortable and it was like sleeping on a wooden plank on a ship. When we first got up I opened the curtains in the room to see the weather outside and I looked and I looked again and I could not believe what I was seeing but there was a man urinating against the telephone pole right in broad daylight. I called the front desk and informed them and the person said to me, "Oh, that's alright because he does that all of the time". I replied, "Well I am a paying guest here and I don't need to wake up in the morning and open my curtains and see a man urinating against a telephone pole!". I got off the phone and opened our door and I yelled at him for doing that and he ran off up the road,

Housekeeping showed up and sprayed the room however there still were a significant amount of Fly's everywhere.No matter what they had sprayed the room with it still stunk of mold, mildew and urine. Every single morning someone from the front office would call our room at least 3 to 4 times to find out if we were staying longer and if we were I had to come up to the front office and pay by noon and from being harassed so many times on the phone looking for more money this establishment has severe financial difficulties without a doubt.

WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THE AMBASSADOR INN TO ANYONE AT ALL AND THERE ARE MANY MORE HOTELS AND MOTELS TO STAY AT IN THIS AREA AND WE WILL NEVER EVER STAY HERE AGAIN AND WE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF SLEEPING IN OUR CAR...!

Room tip: None Of Their Rooms...!
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2018

This is a motel with exterior doors. Interior decor is very dated, blankets show a lot of age. Front desk staff was kind and helpful. We got a cheap deal but I don't think I'd stay again unless I was desperate. Everything felt "used".

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2018

This motel was very clean despite its age. There were no funky smells or stains. Front desk staff Loa and Maria are super friendly and helpful. There is plenty of grassy area to walk your dog as well as a play area for kids. Room decor is dated but in good condition and adds to the character of this classic property.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jenn K
Reviewed 19 November 2018 via mobile

This place has been around for decades and continues to be a great place to stay! Elvis stayed there in the 70’s! The rooms are bigger than a normal room, clean, and very nice especially for the price. The staff is courteous and helpful, and I’d recommend this place to everyone, especially if you have kids as they have adjoining rooms available. Large property for the dogs and kids to burn off energy and it’s easy to get to just about anywhere in the city. It’s where I’ll stay from now on when I go to Fayetteville.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GeoffHuff
Reviewed 3 October 2018

As part of the mandatory evacuation in NC, we ended up here at the Ambassador Inn. The women at the front desk is simply wonderful, the cleaning staff is great especially considering the weather. However, the place really needs to be updated. I think the sign said they opened in 1948 I believe the rooms haven't changed since then. I hate to give them a bad review because we were safe and dry there. If they remodel this would be a great place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2018