All reviewseggsbaconattached restauranttavern grillan older hotelfree breakfastfree shuttlebiscuitsbooked this hotelbeds were comfortablesierra nevada breweryairportaccommodationssofabiltmoreinterstatemicrowave
Reviewed 15 August 2016

This Hotel was very reasonable from the ones that surround the airport. There is a restaurant bar attached to the hotel. It is within walking distance of a thai restaurant and a small brewery/pub (though they only pretzels to eat). But the hotel does have a free shuttle so it is reasonable to stay here and visit Sierra Nevada tap room and not be concerned about driving.

All the staff were very friendly and supportive 0- there

Also it is a stones throw from shopping lowes, best buy, target, etc.

If I were in the area again I would definitely stay here.

Stayed: August 2016
ManagerX1, Manager at Clarion Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Thank you for the positive review and for taking the time to recognize our service and facilities. We believe that comfortable accommodations, free airport shuttle, excellent service and convenient location are just a few of the things that make our hotel such a great value for guests staying in the Ashville area, and we are glad you agree. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the Clarion Inn Asheville Airport.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The property was a pleasant surprise. Coming from the Choice Hotels family, I know Clarions can be a hit or miss as they are in the process of rebranding. This was definitely one of the best, if not the best, Clarion I have seen. Very clean, professional and friendly staff, good location.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
ManagerX1, Manager at Clarion Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2016

Thank you so much for your recent stay at Clarion Inn Asheville Airport. It is always great to hear a guest has thoroughly enjoyed their stay with us. We work hard to provide an outstanding experience, so I appreciate you letting us know we are doing just that. Thanks again for being our guest, and please stay with us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

One room left, handicapped king room. Pits of hell, no air conditioning and no phone. Couldn't call the manager, so had to go to the desk. Rude, finally sent someone to fix the air, and phone needed a new jack. Bathroom was nasty, tile dirty, coffee maker in the bathroom!! Yuck. Never stay there.

Room Tip: 250 per night is a rip-off!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank gloriajohnson31
ManagerX1, General Manager at Clarion Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay. I am truly sorry we failed to provide you with a clean and comfortable room upon arrival. We know that a freshly cleaned room sets the tone for a wonderful stay, and I regret this was not the case for you. I can assure you that I will bring this to my Head of Housekeeping's attention to make sure we are following all policies, procedures and checklists when readying a room for an incoming guest. I am also so sorry for the inconveniences you endured with the AC and Phone not working in your room. We are happy that you let us know of the issues and gave us a chance to fix them for you while still in house. I hope you will consider returning to our hotel the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Great location right off the interstate. We turned the air on the coldest setting and it seemed that our room would never get cooled off. The toilet leaked. When we checked in and went to our room there was a toothbrush sitting on the bathroom counter. Towels were decent hotel quality and beds were ok.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ccr09876
ManagerX1, Manager at Clarion Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. We are happy to know that our location was convenient for your needs and your overall visit was satisfactory. However, I apologize for the service issues you encountered with your guest room and for the inconvenience it caused. I have alerted my team with the same, so that these types of issues are not repeated. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This hotel is terrific and the price is very reasonable. Big restaurant on the grounds with Tuesday night "Swag" dancing. Too loud for us so we ate outside, but looked like great fun Our room was exceptionally clean, quiet and the beds luxurious! Included breakfast is served in a large, cheerful area with many choices of food for all appetites. Great discovery and about 2 minutes from the airport

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
ManagerX1, General Manager at Clarion Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are sorry to know that your flight was cancelled, but we are glad that we were able to accommodate you and that you loved your stay. It is such a pleasure to read that you were very pleased with our affordable pricing, our on-site facilities, amenities and your clean and comfortable accommodation. We work hard to provide an outstanding experience, so I appreciate you letting us know we are doing just that. Thank so much for staying with us at Clarion Inn Asheville Airport, and we do hope to see you again soon!