All reviewscomfortable roomtileironhairdryerairportmicrowavecereal
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We were pleased with the cleanliness of the room, the interesting decor, lots of plugs and good customer service.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

This place is a nightmare. I had to extend my original dates in the area and so booked this place for 5 days. To be fair the employees were as nice as they could be. The rooms have been refurbished and are clean, but the outside of this place (except for the main lobby and eating area) is trashy. I had a problem with the noise in the room next to me. I asked to change rooms. The front desk said they would notify the manager -but she didn't respond to phone calls and texts. The next night was noisy again. Again I asked to have a room change, and again was told no one could authorize this except the manager. This policy is just plain wrong. If your customer is unhappy it shouldn't take 12+ hours to fix the problem. They did finally change my room. But I have to add I didn't feel safe here. Budget price should be $29.99!! So not worth the price I paid. Never went to the "free breakfast" so I can't say anything about that. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo