Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
View deal
Hotels.com
US$81
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$81
WyndhamUS$81
PricelineUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2021

This is the worst experience I have ever had in my life. I had to make plans to be in NC the day before so I picked this place in a hurry and availability. I was checked in by a mother and her children running all over the place and yelling climbing on chairs banging on the front desk computers. When I got to the room yes as another reviewer mentioned, I had to walk by the start of the all night drunk party crowd with the music from the car blaring. I actually think some of these people live here. The room was filthy, hair in the sink and bathtub with a booger on the shower tile, bugs on the floor and a crack in the bottom of the door big enough for streaming daylight. But I was sorta stuck, and cleaned up myself. The next day I was gone most of the day and returned to the after work party in the parking lot. I went and moved my rental car because I saw broken glass on the ground and tried to pick a spot away from them. And btw those grounds haven't seen a lawnmower or trimmer in quite a while or any trash pickup. The garbage can outside was overflowing and had a old pair of jeans thrown on top along with beer cans strewn about. The following day after being gone from 8 am until about 5 pm the room had not been serviced or at the very least new towels provided. This after once again I had to walk by about 6 or 7 guys sitting in chairs outside of my room smoking, drinking and playing music. I returned again to no room service, no fresh heavily used towels I might add. So I went to the office and informed the front desk person and told him that I had not had housekeeping service since check in and would like to have some fresh towels. He quickly snapped at me and said they don't do housekeeping every day. I said that's fine can I just get a couple of towels then. He then snapped bring me your old ones. first. I said I'm not doing that, your website indicated daily housekeeping service. He then shouted at me "Well than your not getting any f...king towels". I immediately asked to speak with the manager. He said " I am the f...ing manager and your not getting any towels until you bring me the old ones" I asked his name and he said "Ron" I said Ron what. He said "thats all you need to know now either bring me your towels for new ones or get out". I said that's not happening, I paid you for this room and I don't work here. He then just exploded at me and went off on a profanity laced tangent about how people don't want to work and I need to be doing this and that writing congress and he was not getting my towels because he did not how dirty of a person I was and on and on. There was another gentleman behind the desk with him who appeared as astonished as I was. At this point I was fearing this guy and just started agreeing with him and said you're right and backed out of the office. I went back to the room called Wyndam to file a complaint and informed them I would be leaving immediately in fear of my safety and my rental car safety fearing he would bust the windows because I had asked for towels. I was astonished and quite frankly a bit shaken, this guy was hostile and out of control. I packed my stuff and lined all of the towels up and took photos of everything fearing he would try to charge my credit card as I had read on other reviews. I called the Fairfield next door praying they would have a room and they did and I left. I have again been in in touch with Wyndam who indicated I should get a call from the manager of the property. I said I don't want to speak with anyone from there. They have escalated my complaint, I am still waiting.

Room tip: Don't get a room there are no good ones
Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank philcentraltexas
Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

Good location. Front desk lady seemed overwhelmed and scattered. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Room was updated and modern. Bathroom was micro but nice. Complaints were there were huge gaps around the door that allowed light and bugs to get in. There were some cob webs in the corners. The curtains wouldn't close fully and couldn't be adjusted. Overall this is a hotel with no ammenties really to speak of, but the room itself was not bad.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank klay36
Reviewed 31 March 2021

We had a great experience at this hotel. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. They made sure we had everything we needed every chance they got. I would absolutely recommend this hotel. Great price and great staff makes it definitely worth the stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 March 2021

Keep Going....Look for Another Place...Save yourself the grief... Stay Away from here...
Although clean on the inside of the room walls are Paper Thin. All night party on a Thursday Night both in the next room and in the parking lot. property say "Non-Smoking"....don't believe it.... Cigarette butts all over the place.... Drunks were quite loud (on a Thursday night) and did not stop until after 11:30 PM.... The only reason we stayed here is there are very few "pet Friendly" places near the airport. My wife had a 5AM flight to catch. So we got very little sleep..... Oh....they charge $20 per night per pet.... Wyndham should be very ashamed of this property....NO Security.... UNSAFE.... Save Yourself and find another place for a decent sleep and peace of mind....

Room tip: Stay Far Away from this Property.....Too many Drunks....
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank kf1pbob
Reviewed 28 December 2020

$60 hotel room that felt like more like an apartment. An amazing queen size bed and comfortable sleeping and stay. Easy with quick check in and out service. Room was super clean. I highly recommend for any and I’m for sure coming back again.

Date of stay: December 2020