“Favorite Thai food!”

Thai Paradise
Ranked #14 of 94 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Love this place. My husband and love Thai food and eat it where ever we can. We enjoy the food here more than our own hometown Thai restaurants.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This place is exceptional, the food is delicious and they will make it spicy like I love it. Good sized portions and the staff is always friendly. I drive 2 hours to go here.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

My family and I have eaten Thai food all over the country. San Diego, Jackson Hole, Wy, Hendersonville, Nc, Asheville, Nc, San Antonio, Texas. Colorado Springs, Co. and more.

This is by far the Best Thai food I have ever had. We love this place, and eat here weekly. Everything has been amazing. Everything we try, we LOVE. The flavors, colors and textures are brilliantly balanced, and you know you are eating quality ingredients. Best restaurant in town. Best Thai food restaurant I've ever been too.

Husband gets the Green Curry the most, my son loves the Lad Na, and I get the Pad Thai, The egg rolls are divine, and the cheese rolls are decadently amazing. It's run by a family, and we are always well taken care of with our service.

1  Thank 162aubreyh
Reviewed 18 August 2017

My husband and I absolutely adore the food at this restaurant. However, we were taken aback two days ago when we went there to eat. One of the waitresses was obviously sick. While waiting to be seated we watched her checking out two customers. She sneezed into her elbow, then wiped her nose with her fingers, two or three times over the next few minutes. She touched money she gave out in change and touched a credit card and pen. Then she went to wait on other customers. My husband and I did not want her touching our menus, tableware, glasses, or food dishes. So we left without being seated and ate elsewhere. I hope that the owners take note of this review and make sure that obviously ill employees are sent home. Without sick employees, the food here rates 5 stars.

2  Thank Kathy21943
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service and spotless restaurant. We might even go there a second time this week it was that good. We had the pad Thai, green curry, Tom yum kai coconut soup and cheese egg rolls.