“Great food!”

Add it.
Fortune House
Ranked #50 of 94 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This is one of the most authentic Chinese food places around! Freshly made, I got the schezwan beef, best tasting I have had in a long time! Also had the wonton soup and steamed dumplings! All homemade! Great job!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

We had friends from Taiwan visit us and we took them to the Fortune House, we normally go there on Sundays after Church, My friends wife was talking to the staff and ordered for all of us. They brought out all kinds of food, Chicken,pork, shrimp, beef and vegetables family style. It was fantastic and not pricey One of the best meals I've eaten in a restaurant.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

What you had, when you had it, what your friends had and where you sat is in LuCao's mind! This small family run restaurant has an extensive menu, fresh food and great flavors. Once you have been there you will never...and I mean NEVER be forgotten!

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

The main dining room is kept clean and they have an A sanitation rating. The staff is authentic, so if you have an unusual request, they may hand you off -otherwise, the language thing isn't a big deal. I ordered the shrimp fried rice with won ton soup egg roll and iced tea. The tea and soup were average.. Not bad but not great either. The egg roll was very good. I would put it in the top quarter of egg rolls I have had. They make the egg rolls in-house. The shrimp fried rice was good as well. The shrimp was deveined and fresh. The rice had a good texture and seasoning. The portion size is decent value -my total was $14.40 USD.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

We ate here because it was the only Chinese restaurant open later than 8ish. I give a thumbs up for being open later than the others in town. There was definitely a little language barrier, but I appreciated the authenticity of the place. I'm not sure if any of the issues we had were because of the late hour, but we didn't have much service during our meal. The only other issue I had was that the egg (?) roll I had wasn't as good as in most places. I'm not sure if it was a spring roll instead. I had to ask for duck sauce, which was in a packet. The funny thing was we asked for ketchup for my child's fries, and we got fancy ketchup packets....from McDonald's. That's not really a huge deal, but it was just odd and humorous as most restaurants have bottles. They also don't have fountain drinks, so your choices are tea or canned beverages.