“Service is seriously lacking”
Review of Fortune House

Fortune House
Ranked #52 of 97 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I came here for lunch and was the only person in the entire place. Shortly after ordering I could hear someone in the kitchen sneezing repeatedly and hocking up really nasty sounding loogies, no sound of hands being washed though (gross). Most of my food was okay I guess, but the rice was old, hard, and crunchy. Even though I was the only person in the restaurant I never received a single refill, nobody asked how my meal was, I was ignored for nearly 20 minutes while I stood there waiting to pay. I wish I could recommend this place, but sadly, I can't.

1  Thank Amber K

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Chef cooks to order. Fresh ingredients and everything’s prepared to perfection. Owner/Chef takes great pride in serving his customers promptly but at a relaxed pace.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This is one of the most authentic Chinese food places around! Freshly made, I got the schezwan beef, best tasting I have had in a long time! Also had the wonton soup and steamed dumplings! All homemade! Great job!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

We had friends from Taiwan visit us and we took them to the Fortune House, we normally go there on Sundays after Church, My friends wife was talking to the staff and ordered for all of us. They brought out all kinds of food, Chicken,pork, shrimp, beef and vegetables family style. It was fantastic and not pricey One of the best meals I've eaten in a restaurant.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

What you had, when you had it, what your friends had and where you sat is in LuCao's mind! This small family run restaurant has an extensive menu, fresh food and great flavors. Once you have been there you will never...and I mean NEVER be forgotten!