Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
WinnieA
Lewiston, New York

Nice place, great service, very good location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 May 2022
We spent a couple of days here traveling on business. We were so busy we didn't use any of the amenities.

It was a nice facility. The front desk staff were very nice and helpful.

The room was large, ADA compliant, and the bed was comfortable. Oh...and the room was quiet (which is always important to me).

There was a complimentary breakfast buffet and the food was pretty good -- standard, simple breakfast fare -- scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, breads, yogurt, cereal, etc.

There was plenty of parking.

This facility has a fitness center and an indoor pool which unfortunately I didn't realize when I booked it so I didn't have any gear with me.

There are plenty of shops in the area and there's an Outback Steakhouse across the street.

I'd definitely stay here again if we ever came back to the area.
Date of stay: May 2022
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 9 May 2023
This review put a smile on my face because making you happy, makes us happy. Thanks for the wonderful comments on our staff as well as our breakfast. We focus on delivering that exceptional experience each day and am so thankful you found this to be true.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
S$119
  • Choice Hotels
    S$75
1.1 km from Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia
View more hotels in Gastonia
All reviews texas roadhouse one night stay a great stay would definitely stay here again the breakfast area fitness center yogurt bed was comfortable inns interstate charlotte pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2022

This hotel is an OK choice for Hampton. It is a little older, but it was clean and comfortable. I thought it was a little hard to find at night off the side road, but the area appeared safe. I had a little bit of road noise in my room when sleeping. Most of the food and businesses are across the interstate. I would stay here again for the right price if I am driving south or north (on a weekend night).

Room tip: Try to get a room closer to the entrance road.
Date of stay: March 2022
Kristen Billerman, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2022

Thank you for your review of our Hampton Inn by Hilton - We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share with us. We hope to see you again on your next time traveling through our area.

Reviewed 12 January 2022 via mobile

It truly is a shame to give this rating, because I can tell the manager and the staff at this hotel truly care and are working hard. But this hotel is old and desperately needs attention to bring it up to par with other Hampton Inns.

The Bad:
-I can hear everything through the walls and the neighbors have been jamming the music and talking into the wee hours both nights. I’m talking paper thin walls. My coworkers expressed the same thing about their rooms. It has been nearly impossible to sleep well because of this and the bedding.

-Bedding is subpar for a Hampton Inn. Pillows are flat and bed is hard. Hilton properties generally have had comfortable bedding in my experience. Not here.

-The building is dated and feels cramped, including the rooms. The breakfast area and lobby are very compact, short ceilings throughout the building as well. This has to be one Hampton Inn’s older properties.

The Good:
-The manager on the night of the 10th and morning of the 11th was top notch. We were checked in by her promptly, and at breakfast we observed excellent employee training happening.

-Breakfast and coffee was good.

That truly is about all I can say that is working for this hotel. Good employees who are doing the best they can with a dated property. We are going to give the Hilton Garden Inn a try next time. We ate dinner by that property and it looks much nicer and newer and has more dining options directly surrounding it.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kristen Billerman, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2022

We greatly appreciate your review of our Hampton by Hilton - Where We Love Having You Here! We look forward to serving you again in the future. May your journey be free from stress and bring you home safely - Safe Travels

Reviewed 9 January 2022

Dropped in here for a late night stay. A typical Hampton Inn that is clean and comfortable. My stay here though stands out from most of my other Hampton Inn stays due to the staff there, in particular their hotel security (wish I caught his name). Usually when I meet with security personal its not always good lol, but he greeted me outside, we had a great chat. The front desk person also was very friendly too. All in all a great stay and as always its the people you met in your travels that make things great. I would definitely stay here again.

I'm very honoured to be the hotel's first Ontario plated traveler too.

1  Thank dambanker

Reviewed 31 December 2021

Experienced dog noise. When we checked out I asked for 1 free night. They said the manager would call that evening to discuss what could be done. As of a week later I’ve still not received a call or credit.

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 28 December 2021 via mobile

What you’d expect from a Hampton Inn, clean, convenient and a comfortable bed. The furnishings were a bit of an upgrade from your typical Hampton inn which was nice. What truly set the hotel apart was the extremely friendly staff. I stayed the night on Dec. 20th and realized my room was missing a tv remote. I called down to the front desk and was ready to pop down to get one but the front desk clerk offered to bring one up before I could even say I would come down, she came up, all decked out in Christmas gear and not only delivered the remote but made sure it worked. I’ve stayed at many high end hotel and that kind of service is few and far between. I will definitely stay again when passing through.

Trip type: Travelled solo