“GREAT!”

Life of Pie Pizza Joint
Ranked #11 of 239 Restaurants in Gastonia
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My wife and I get our hair done next door to here. Since it takes my wife a lot longer, I typically go grab a bite to eat while waiting. The staff here is friendly. The pizza is REALLY good.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Where else can you grab two generous size slices of homemade pizza (ok limited choices, cheese or pepperoni)' and a drink for 5 bucks? And everybody loves the classic flavors anyway, ready to go asap in uptown Gastonia in a hurry on a busy workday.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Fresh ingredients, cooked fresh to order. The location is in walking distance of some wonderful shops. Great place!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I really want a New York style Pie.....so that is where I am starting from. The 1st pie I bought was cold but the ingredients were quality although on the skimpy side. I ordered a margarita pizza. Tonight the pizza I ordered was a large with tomato, basil, ham it was pretty good. The most important thing to me is the crust and I must say they came through... I am not over weight and neither is my husband and we easily ate the whole thing. My husband says that Tony's pizza inCharlotte and Hickory are the best places to get an authentic NY pie...so I hope they open up on here soon. Life of Pie fits the bill for now and I wish them luck cause they are providing a very good pie...God Bless them in all they do! and glory to God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit forever!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Been there, done that. Pizza was okay but not worth going out of my way. One good thing is that the staff was very nice.