Book now, pay at stay
US$157
US$148
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$109
US$119
US$107
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$108
Residence Inn Greenville(Greenville)
US$137
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Affordable Suites of America, Greenville(Greenville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$66
US$64
All reviewsin townstayed hereshower pressurelarge fridgecooking utensilswashing dishesfree laundryfront deskhome away from homeweight roomfire alarmpleasure of stayingi highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againcommon areasexcellent hotelbaseball tournament
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I was in town on business and often when I travel I find establishments lack the peace and quiet I need away from the hustle and bustle of work and/or personal business ventures. My stay at Candlewood Suites was beyond amazing. The staff and management were very personable and assured me and my guest were well taken care of. The beds felt like heaven and the room setup was serene. I will look for a Candlewood Suite establishment on my next trip and will be certain to revisit Greenville, NC!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
FOW, Owner at Candlewood Suites Greenville NC, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for your gracious review. It is rewarding to know we have such a satisfied Guest.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

After our experience, I certainly would not stay at this property again. The sheets were beyond worn and pilling, making it feel like you were sleeping on sandpaper. Also, when I woke up in the morning I had bites on my leg and saw what I believe to be a bed bug upon closer inspection. We were in a hurry to leave and as we left, no one was standing at the front desk to tell, so that same day I wrote an email through the IHG app with a photo of the sheets and potential bed bug. A few days later, I got a call from the manager of the hotel who proceeded to scold me relentlessly for not telling someone before I left about our problems. She also told me I spoke with someone from housekeeping about the sheets when I didn't. She insisted I spoke with someone despite me repeatedly telling her I hadn't. It was the strangest conversation I have ever had with someone in the customer service industry. A half hour later, she called back and left me a voicemail telling me she had made a mistake and I hadn't talked to the housekeeper. Just terrible customer service all the way around. Please don't scold your customers when they tell you they have a problem. Avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LucWise
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Greenville NC, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Dear LucWise,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us your feedback. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the service you received from our hotel and the overall condition of the room assigned to you. I’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so I have sent you a private message. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Let me start by saying I gave it 2 stars because of the cleanliness of the room other than that don't come if you want to have clean towels every day don't expect it you have bring your used towels to the desk & get your own no house keeping service so be prepared to make your own bed & get your own toilet paper if you run out also wasn't allowed to check-in early explained we was going to a funeral & was on the road all night but was told later we could have it shouldn't have been a problem but sure didn't have an issue with me paying for the room in full early let's just say the the girl who was working don't know how to deal with public and need to be retrained in all areas of customer service also don't look for any type of breakfast they don't have it unless you pay for the frozen food items or dry cereal you only are getting coffee tea or hot chocolate never again!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
FOW, Owner at Candlewood Suites Greenville NC, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Thank you for your visit to the Candlewood Suites Greenville NC and for posting candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with the staff service. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Candlewood Suites Greenville NC is an extended-stay hotel meeting all the IHG Brand Standards for a Candlewood Suites. We do not offer continental breakfast but we do offer free coffee in our Cupboard and reasonably priced breakfast items that can be prepared in the fully equipped kitchen with microwave and full size refrigerator. We do offer daily housekeeping upon request for an additional fee. We do offer early check in, however, on the night before you wanted to check in early (before noon), we had 93 of 94 rooms rented. Check out is noon. WE DID NOT HAVE A ROOM AVAILABLE FOR YOU AT THE TIME OF YOUR REQUEST! We authorized your credit card for your reservation at check in but we did not charge your card until you checked out of the hotel. This is standard business practice at any hotel.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Thank you Latesha Jones you and your crew have made my visit great. The rooms are clean and everyone is nice and polite. I will be back and will recommend your hotel to anyone .Thank you from Quality Custom

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. LaTesha is really good with our Guests. She is now our General Manager.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

My daughter and I stayed here before an ECU open house. The staff was friendly, the rooms were nice. It is probably designed for lengthy stays but it worked just fine for our 1 night as well. We will be back when we come to Greenville again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Thank you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.