Econo Lodge Greenville
East Carolina Inn(Greenville)
Courtyard Greenville(Greenville)
Residence Inn Greenville(Greenville)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2013

going beyond the call of dutyand providing useful information enabling me to enjoymy stay and vist to your fair city atriple plus. When youa re lost any road will get you a destination....the leader of the pack was Ms. Deborah.......very pleadant and informative plus great personality aided me in the wee hours of the morning in finding this location gettin ouf of the storms of nature...........next was Ms. Dudley.....yound, energetic with a great smile----great service person----the cleaning staff was excellend and eager to please excellent service........the staff excellent customer skills....I am from Atlanta....and you have my business on my next trip....Benjamin Gorham

Room Tip: The staff was very accommodation and the building exterior has curb appeal....
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
FaLinda J, General Manager at Econo Lodge Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dear Benjamin G,

Wow! Thank you for pointing out our valued staff members in your glowing review. We value our team here and have hand picked the finest to accomodate our guests. As you can see we are ready to help at all times whether you check in late or early. Thank you for returning here to the EconoLodge when you are in the Greenville NC area. We are truly glad to have you!

Sincerest thanks,
EconoLodge Staff (especially Deborah and Katrenia :)

Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Ok, let Me start by saying I paid like $50 for this room taxes included on Priceline... I stayed 2 nights n the ONLY problem I had was the key card that was annoying but overall it was a great stay. The beds were decently comfortable but slept pretty good. The room was very clean n well kept. I was pheasantly surprised at the value I received for my dollar. the breakfast was good. Cereal milk juice bagels etc. located walking distance from the waffle house so there's ur hot food lol. Great stay for a budget conscious person. Very nice room. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2013

readyfreddycom,

Hi! Thank you for your kind words! We know that being budget conscious is a very important thing in todays ever changing world. I'm happy to know that you found our hotel worth your hard earned money and hope that you will return to stay with us in the future. Thank you for being a valued guest!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

The staff here are very friendly and welcoming and the location back from the road minimised traffic noise. The room is ok and we slept fine. You can hear some bathroom noise from above and the only real concern is that the flush of the toilet is like an airplane and therefore very noisy. Nice to have coffee and tea at any time in the lobby.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dianna C

Dear Dianna C,

Thank you for the comments regarding our staff here at the EconoLodge Greenville NC. I am smiling as I read your friendly words about the staff here. We do try to accomodate every need for our guests and am glad we succeeded in offering you a quiet spot away from traffic. Perhaps in the future we can book the same room for you when you return!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

We ended up booking this hotel only because everything else in town was sold out. what a surprise it was when we walked into the room. It smelled great for a smoking room, beds were extremely comfy, decor was very nice. We will definitely book here next time we are in town. Staff was awesome, all smiles and very energetic. Well done.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Hello TinaC59,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the EconoLodge here in Greenville NC. We try to make sure if it is a first experience for travelers that you are "pleasantly surprised". Seeing your review lets us know that we succeeded. Please look us up for your next trip to the area; we are happy to have you return and stay with us!

Regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Not bad at all. I was a bit apprehensive about staying here. Staff is very helpful. Rooms are clean. Hot, fresh coffee along with fruits and breads for breakfast. Did I mention the room is clean?

Bed could be a bit softer, but I have definitely slept on worse.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank bdmon

Hello Sbritt1016,

I would just like to thank you for your kind comments regarding the EconoLodge and its staff. We take pride in providing comfort to our guests and are glad that you have been satisfied with your stay's thus far. We hope you will continue to stay with us whenever a need brings you to our area.

Thank you!