Econo Lodge Greenville
US$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$85
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$108
HIExpress.com
US$108
US$67
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$129
Hampton.com
Residence Inn Greenville(Greenville)
US$132
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$106
US$102
Hotels.com
Courtyard Greenville(Greenville)
US$107
TripAdvisor
Affordable Suites of America, Greenville(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$67
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 October 2014

I must admit Greenville has always been a tough cookie when it comes to finding an affordable but pleasant hotel. Anytime you spend less than $70 a night in this city, be prepared for some BS. We stayed here on business this summer and all night long, cars were cruising through the parking lot with BOOMING bass sounds. There was alot of screaming and running up and down the balcony and parking lot outside, including a near fight outside my door. The waffle house parking lot was overflowing into the hotel parking lot and the auto parts store across the street, and even when the police came and broke it up a little, it just resumed an hour later. At 5am some drunks knocked on the door. The connecting doors are so light you can hear the people in the next room talking, watching tv and snoring. The breakfast is good, the staff are nice, but Im never coming back.

Room Tip: If you do stay here, ask for a room away from the stairs, with no connecting door, on the backside away from the Waffle House.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank jcmungus
Katrenia D, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I truly apologize your stay was not as pleasant as expected. We have eliminated all the excess traffic and have to talked to the Waffle house regarding their guest. I hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I stayed there one month. You can't expect a good breakfast, but bagels are very good. My room smelled to cigarette (it supposed that was a non-smoking room), but was clean every day. Sometimes at night some guys gathered outside and made a lot of noise. Nice pool. If you don't have other options is not that bad.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay despite loud noises at night. We have been monitoring our property to keep the noise down. I will work with my housekeeping department to eliminate the smell of smoke in our nonsmoking rooms.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I must say that I was satisfied with my stay. Debra ( desk clerk ) was extremely hospitable and helpful. At 5:30 am, she invited me in the office for a hot cup of coffe, a smile, and a great attitude. She also allowed me to use the computer to print my sales data that I needed for the day. The only negative, is that we had some problems with the door locks working properly, and had to have them to "re-key" the card. However, the night clerk ( sorry didn't get her name ) and Debra, made our stay, an enjoyable one. Rooms and bathrooms were clean, and in good condition. Price was very fair for this property. Thanks !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This hotel has nicely furnished rooms, but it ends there. We were to stay 1 week and after 3 nights we left.
1.Our keys would never work in the door and desk staff blamed us every time. They never would check out the lock to locate the problem.
2. Pool was out of order . They would make no arrangements for us to swim at another Choice hotel. We had to pay $50 to swim at the Holiday Inn across the street , so we just checked out and stayed at the fantastic Holiday Inn.
3. One stairwell at the east end of the front of the hotel is falling down and is closed. All rusted out.
Spend your money elsewhere where you will be treated with respect

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Before I review, please let me state that I WOULD DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN.

I booked two rooms for June 21. My daughter had to stay on the 2nd floor, I got 1st floor right next to office. Wanted side by side, but I booked so late this was all that was available. Not management's fault. I booked two, non-smoking rooms. My daughter's room was fine, mine reeked of smoke, When I mentioned this to the young lady who checked us in, (who just happened to be standing next to our room smoking!!!) she shrugged her shoulders and said does it really? And that was it. When we shut the door, there was a man's dirty undershirt behind it. I called the desk clerk and she came right over, got a tissue and picked it up and never apologized or said a word (except to mutter under her breath, "I'm not touching that!"). Next, I found dried, either blood or juice, on the bottom of the bed skirt. Once again I told the desk clerk. She told me she would tell housekeeping in the morning as there was no one there that time of night (10 P M) which I do believe was the truth. Because the stain was near the floor and the rest of the bed was clean...including and especially the linens...I opted not to make an issue out of it. After all...the rest of the room really was clean. (The girl did tell me she would mention it to management in the morning. I believed this also.) The bathroom was huge...almost as big as the bedroom, but the toilet seat was loose and slipped from side to side.The beds were extremely comfortable and quiet and I had no trouble falling asleep. The room also had a small fridge, microwave, TV, clock and hair dryer, and iron with ironing board. It also had a pool which we didn't get to try and WiFi but we didn't use it so I don't know what the pool or internet were like.

The breakfast area was very clean. They had 4 kinds of cereal, oatmeal, bagels, muffins, toast, a sausage patty and egg on a biscuit, fruit, coffee, tea, juice and hot cocoa. The eating area was small but adequate for the amount of people that were in there when we were eating.

On my way back to my room I told the front desk clerk (a really nice and cheerful young lady) to please get my receipts ready as I would be back shortly to check out. I asked her if the night girl mentioned my issues. She had not. I just gave a dejected look and went to pack the car. While packing the car, I got a phone call from the manager, Edward Davis, who was at another Econo Lodge at the time. He apologized profusely and told me he would take the issues up with the proper people. He also comped my room, which I thought was very nice and was greatly appreciated. I was not unhappy with the Econo Lodge...just dumbfounded by the series of unfortunate events that made what could have been a great experience, a lot less than that. Thank you Mr. Davis, for your kindness and thank you also to the young lady who checked me out for acknowledging my problems and doing something about them. As I stated above....I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family