Econo Lodge Greenville
US$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Residence Inn Greenville(Greenville)
US$132
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$85
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$108
US$107
US$89
US$67
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$129
Affordable Suites of America, Greenville(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2014

Great staff, room was immaculate, crisp white sheets on the beds. It was quite late when we checked in so was pleasantly surprised at the welcome we received at the front desk. The gentleman at the reception even offered free bottled water to us. Breakfast was very nice with hot foods in addition to the normal continental fare. After checking out we sat in the lobby for about an hour using the free wifi to organize our trip and were still treated with friendliness. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pleasantme
Katrenia D, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased to know my staff has exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 12 October 2014 via mobile

We would definitely stay at this hotel... No question about it. I understand that hotels want to book every room every night. That's how they make their money. I would recommend that this hotel think twice before renting to locals. Let me say first, our room was great. It was better than we expected; had everything we could possibly need in it and was super clean. When we arrived we got the last available room for the night. We were on the second floor facing Waffle House. Once we got to the top of the steps there were 3 people standing outside their room leaning on the railing. When we said excuse me so that we could get through with our stuff we were mostly ignored and we just pushed our way through. We got settled into our room and then the noise started. It sounded like the people next door were morning furniture around and like they had a toddler than ran around constantly. This went on for hours. Then they would take a break and go outside where they would laugh, yell down to other people and just talk loudly to each other. Finally at 1 am we had enough. I called the front desk and let them know. The front desk clerk was super apologetic and called back about 10 minutes later or so saying that he had asked them to keep it down and for me to call him back if it continued. He also said he was going to do walk through a to keep an eye on things. That was greatly appreciated.
Overall we were happy with this location and will come back.... We will just pack earplugs.
:-)

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amanda C
Katrenia D, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay staff and room wise. My staff and I will keep an eye on the property to ensure everyone stay is pleasant.

Reviewed 10 October 2014

I must admit Greenville has always been a tough cookie when it comes to finding an affordable but pleasant hotel. Anytime you spend less than $70 a night in this city, be prepared for some BS. We stayed here on business this summer and all night long, cars were cruising through the parking lot with BOOMING bass sounds. There was alot of screaming and running up and down the balcony and parking lot outside, including a near fight outside my door. The waffle house parking lot was overflowing into the hotel parking lot and the auto parts store across the street, and even when the police came and broke it up a little, it just resumed an hour later. At 5am some drunks knocked on the door. The connecting doors are so light you can hear the people in the next room talking, watching tv and snoring. The breakfast is good, the staff are nice, but Im never coming back.

Room Tip: If you do stay here, ask for a room away from the stairs, with no connecting door, on the backside away from the Waffle House.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank jcmungus

Thank you for staying with us. I truly apologize your stay was not as pleasant as expected. We have eliminated all the excess traffic and have to talked to the Waffle house regarding their guest. I hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I stayed there one month. You can't expect a good breakfast, but bagels are very good. My room smelled to cigarette (it supposed that was a non-smoking room), but was clean every day. Sometimes at night some guys gathered outside and made a lot of noise. Nice pool. If you don't have other options is not that bad.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay despite loud noises at night. We have been monitoring our property to keep the noise down. I will work with my housekeeping department to eliminate the smell of smoke in our nonsmoking rooms.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I must say that I was satisfied with my stay. Debra ( desk clerk ) was extremely hospitable and helpful. At 5:30 am, she invited me in the office for a hot cup of coffe, a smile, and a great attitude. She also allowed me to use the computer to print my sales data that I needed for the day. The only negative, is that we had some problems with the door locks working properly, and had to have them to "re-key" the card. However, the night clerk ( sorry didn't get her name ) and Debra, made our stay, an enjoyable one. Rooms and bathrooms were clean, and in good condition. Price was very fair for this property. Thanks !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business