Village Marina Motel
US$129
  • Pool
US$99
  • Restaurant
Cape Pines Motel(Buxton)(Great Value!)
US$139
Travelocity
Sea Gull Motel(Hatteras Island)
US$99
Priceline
TripAdvisor
The Breakwater Inn(Hatteras Island)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was very comfortable in my room it was very cleand and also had a nice veiw. I thought it was convenient to have the restaurant and a shop next to the motel but there was something's I found disturbing! I didn't like while I was in the shop that the employees were talking bad and such hateful things about "the help" it made me so upset! Then there was a man that approached me that was VERY intoxicated that was making comments about my wife!!! May god bless an be with them rude unkind people. I will not have my family nor my self go back. Hope this can be helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank lMGNO
Reviewed 13 July 2012

It is a very simple hotel, but very clean and neat. The room has few amenities like cable TV and coffee maker. Not having internet access was very inconvenient, because not all mobiles work in Hatteras. The vending machine also did not work.
We were four people. We got to the hotel very late on a Saturday night. On Sunday morning, we went to have breakfast at Sonny's, which is right in front of the hotel.
The restaurant was crowded, we waited for more than one hour to be served.
At 10:50, one of us went to ask the female hotel manager for a half hour of tolerance (the time of check out is at 11am), since we were about to be served at Sonny's. She was quite adamant and said that we should leave the hotel immediately. It was quite unpleasant to leave the breakfast that had just been placed before us at the table to take our things from the room. A little kindness and flexibility is always a good way to win customers. Probably the Marina Village Hotel is not in need of new customers. Not staying there anymore.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rosangela_Pereira
A TripAdvisor Member
Charleston, SC
Reviewed 12 July 2006

Village Marina Motel is clean, comfortable and spacious. Lacks some amenitieis of a hotel like hair dryer and I didn't look for an iron - but don't remember seeing one. Kitchenette has mini-fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. Area is quiet and pretty.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member