US$159
US$149
  • Pool
US$99
  • Free Internet
The Breakwater Inn(Hatteras Island)(Great Value!)
US$159
Cape Pines Motel(Buxton)(Great Value!)
US$134
Village Motel(Hatteras Island)(Great Value!)
US$119
Sea Gull Motel(Hatteras Island)
US$153
Hatteras Harbor Marina and Motel(Hatteras)(Great Value!)
US$129
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Comfy, convenient and reasonable rates all in one. Close to beach, ferry and shopping but still private. Beautiful views of the marina just outside our room!

Village Marina also has a restaurant called Dinky's on the property. Fresh, local caught seafood is prepared on the premises and is absolutely delicious! They also have a small, cool gift shop with lots of one of a kind gifts.

I would definitely recommend this place to stay! We loved it!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenn B
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed with my mother visiting from germany. Huge room very comfortable. Clean. Brought cooler with food and went out for supper. Brought own drinks. Roomhas fridge,coffee maker and microwave. Nice bathroom. Friendly staff enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Hydeco1965ac
Reviewed 4 November 2015

For the price, this is an excellent value. But I was informed when I called the front desk asking for the internet code that I may not be able to connect. Apparently, the hotels internet booster went out sometime around March 2015 and has not been fixed yet (I was there November 1 - November 3, 2015). So I had no WiFi for my entire stay.
The room is HUGE though. It can easily fit 5 adults and possibly 6.
The restaurant and bar there doesn't open until 5. And if you go, be prepared because it isn't cheap. Drinks are about $8 and up, food is about $25 a plate and up.
But to be fair, most of the places I've eaten at in Hatteras weren't cheap either.
That's another advantage of the room, it has a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Bring your own food, share the room, and it'll make for a nice cheap get away.
The mattress and linens, and towels weren't top quality, but the room was very clean.

Room Tip: Call first to see if the WiFi was fixed
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2015

I just spent two nights at the Village Marina Motel in Hatteras Village. I travel extensively for work, and spend a lot of time on the road. The was one of the cleanest motels that I have ever stayed in. It is a simple, no frills motel, but the beds are comfortable and the rooms are large. It is also within walking distance to several restaurants and shops. The location right on the marina is perfect for fisherman with everything you need right at your front steps. After reading a couple of the reviews I was concerned about staying here, but I could not have been more pleased with my stay. The room did not have the musty smell that many beach hotels have, it just smelled fresh. The tile floors were spotless and the bed linens were crisp and comfortable. If you're looking for an affordable comfortable and safe place to stay, I don't think you can go wrong with this place. I met several people that worked here, and everyone was very accommodating and helpful. If I'm back in the area I would definitely stay again, and I'm hard to please!

Room Tip: The upper rooms had nice views of the marina from the front deck.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank MelanieCantrell
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was very comfortable in my room it was very cleand and also had a nice veiw. I thought it was convenient to have the restaurant and a shop next to the motel but there was something's I found disturbing! I didn't like while I was in the shop that the employees were talking bad and such hateful things about "the help" it made me so upset! Then there was a man that approached me that was VERY intoxicated that was making comments about my wife!!! May god bless an be with them rude unkind people. I will not have my family nor my self go back. Hope this can be helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014