Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bath house island side ferry terminal rv sites picnic tables stayed nights camp store canal campground camping hatteras crystal mirror launch kayaking
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2018

We were greeted by two very nice women upon our arrival. The entire staff was very helpful and courteous. Had campsite #2 right on the canal. Stayed one week and met some very nice campers from VA and Ontario. I highly recommend this campground. It's the best one that we have stayed at on the Outer Banks.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank boopsy43
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Cottages. 1 queen bed,2 twin beds upstairs. A TV, microwave and Fridge. Bathhouse 2 minute walk. Charcoal grill and picnic table. Make sure you bring everything. linen, cooking supplies,etc.Very comfortable. There isn't a sink to wash dishes, so bring a bucket or paper plates. 3 minute drive to the Ocracoke ferry. We loved our stay. Basic Campsite but perfect for us There is a pool it wasn't open for season yet but it looked nice.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Stephanie J
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Looked at quite a few places online, before I made my purchase for our stay here in The Outer Banks. I wanted to go on a first time camping trip with my boys, save some money and most importantly, have fun! When we finally arrived, I pulled up to the office. The 2 ladies inside were very friendly, and check-in was easy. I had rented a cabin unit, that showed in previous pics a place for an actual campfire; before I came, they told me on the phone that I would have to bring my own firewood as well. I purchase 4 units of firewood to be able to cook meals. After the maze of roads and canals to go around, and beat up looking area, I finally found our unit. The units are actually nice, however they are right on top of each other, and NO place for a campfire! That was a major setback! Also, while sitting at our little (grill), the neighbors pulled up to unload, since we are sitting so close, their dog bombarded us (he didn't know). Our cabin was actually kind of dirty ... floors had sand in them, bugs in shower, and the coffee pot wasn't cleaned out from god knows how long ago - there was still moldy coffee filter and coffee in it. The pool wasn't filled, so we couldn't go swimming on this glorious weekend. The only good I can say about it is, that you have a warm place to stay at night and the price.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank HeatherSchillaci
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Loved this RV Park! Bathrooms and showers were very Clean! RV sites were very nice! The swimming pool was fantastic! Olympic size pool! We have an RV and really loved staying there this year, we stayed there 4 times.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay and all the wonderful wildlife around us. Saw so many birds and fish jumping out of the cansl. The management was nice and I appreciated the nice updated and air conditioned laundry room.

Date of stay: October 2017