“Not worth the time”

Add it.
Canton Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 58 Restaurants in Havelock
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Awful renditions of supposed Chinese food. Don't waste your time. Flavor snot clearly defined. Hot an sour soup was neither hot nor sour (was sweet... Really????).

Reviewed 1 August 2015

This was the first Chinese restaurant we have tried in Havelock since we moved here and we definitely won't order from there ever again. I should have cancelled my order when the man who took my order over the phone had to call back not once, not twice but three times to correct my card number, but I assumed they were busy and the kitchen was hectic. We ordered the general tso's chicken dinner combination and pork lo mein dinner combination. When it finally arrived, the chicken was tossed in regular buffalo sauce which was absolutely disgusting. My lo mein was barely cooked and had oil pooling on the bottom of the take out container. The "fried rice" was nothing more than burnt white rice. Even the egg rolls were mushy! And we always thought it was impossible to ruin an egg roll. we moved from Florida were the Chinese is mediocre at best, but this place takes the cake for being absolutely the worst.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I ate there a few weeks ago. They made their lo mein out of spaghetti noodles, which was , I thought, weird but they weren't that good. I also had orange chicken and that was really good! I would not eat there again.