“Spagetti and Calzone”

Angelo's Downtown Pizza
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Hayesville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a absolutely wonderful Calzone while the wife had spaghetti. I think that I enjoyed meal much more than she did hers. I took half of mine with me and had a second meal, it was wonderful even reheated. We plan on going back and trying the Pizza.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

When you live in a very small town (less than 2000 people) you have a slight difficulty trying to find a really good pizza. We have one chain pizza place and a good local pizza place, but now we have very close to home, a "GREAT" pizza place.
We ordered a large pizza and when it came we thought it was the sewer lid on the tray.
It was hugh (had to get a to go box)and absolutely tasted soooooooooooo good.
Don't miss this place or the chance to get such a great pizza
Will go back many times.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I don’t know where to begin. It took over 45 minutes to get our food. (We ordered spaghetti and meatballs x2 and a calzone.)There were 2 little girls running around in the restaurant the entire time. No one appeared to be watching them. They ran around screaming, turned the TV up to near blasting, and one girl was trying to climb the counter with a chair. We had to ask for silverware, I had to stand at the counter to get my drink refilled, and our order was wrong. We all ate fast so we could leave, totally miserable. The only thing I can say is that the food WAS good but I would never go back. Unless I did a take out order...

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Love there subs and pizzas.very friendly staff. Hometown feeling makes you want to go back again a d again

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick bite to eat, had some pizza and raviolis. Taste was okay, not sure I would go again.