“A Must for your Your Sweet Tooth”
Review of McFarlan Bakery

McFarlan Bakery
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Hendersonville
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The dessert were delicious. Brownies, cookies, pastries, cupcakes and more.
They are made from scratch from their family recipe and made the same way from 30 to 65 years ago.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

McFarlan's Bakery is one of Hendersonville's gems. The service is friendly and there is a large selection of breads; cakes; pies; cookies and donuts. It is hard to decide what to order but there is always next time.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was sorry I had just eaten breakfast before I visited McFarlan Bakery. It brought back memories for both my wife and I about the bakeries we visited as kids. It’s a large place and they have a wonderful selection of cakes, cookies, doughnuts and everything in between. They were extremely busy as I’m sure they are everyday, but the they are well staffed and the line moved quickly. We got some doughnuts and cinnamon rolls to go and they were delicious. Everyone was friendly and the prices were great. Can’t wait to return.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Your old fashion delicious bakery. Enjoy the smell and memories of those wonderful pies, cakes, cookies and pastries from when you were a child. Never hate something that was not beyond my expectations. Weekends and holidays be prepared to wait - but well worth it. Order the Cheese Danish or custard pies, my very favorites.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The smell when you open the door says it all! Awesome!! I got strawberry cookies which were heavenly. Many people picked up cakes in the short amount of time I was there Everything looked delicious and lots of foot traffic!