“Siam Wings will make you sing!”

Boon Choo Thai Express
Ranked #69 of 204 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I am by no means a Thai expert. I enjoy good food and am.so happy when I run across a new restaurant that is contributing to our community with a passion to provide great food. The chef comes out and talks with customers to make sure they are happy and she does ask for suggestions. I was impressed with this. The Siam Wings are really nice, dry rubbed with spices and definitely lip tingling. YUM!!! The drunken noodles - I get mine with extra veggies and shrimp (a little extra $ but so worth it!) - are so tasty and will be spiced to your degree of heat. The menu is still being tweaked so go often to see what the new items are. They have a large selection from soups to salads and noodles. Please go and try this place - I REALLY want it to be successful because 1. They do well with To Go orders, 2. The staff are friendly 3. It is close to my home 4. Most importantly - I LOVE the food. Thanks!!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Only opened a month or 2, this unpretentious store were you order and pay before you sit and eat was a Pleasant surprise. A real keeper.

A lot of the usual suspects on the menu but a few that were new to me.

Started with the fresh roll in usual rice wrapper; we opted for the shrimp. Very excellent Flavor with fresh cilantro, basil and other ingredients. Arguably the best I've had.

The Tom Kha soup was next. A nice coconut based soup whose overall flavor beat any similar based soup I've had before.

The Pad Thai noodles as well as the Thai fried rice (a dinner not a side) were both distinct in their preparation and flavorful.

The service were also quite good. Our choices coming from the kitchen in the right order at a nice pace. Not rushed or to slow.

Prices were very reasonable ( all above with a couple of teas under $25). Didn't tip when I ordered at the counter. But gave them a generous one on the way out (tip jar on counter).

Will be back there soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Second visit here. Enjoyed all both visits especially the coconut soup. Good value and fresh food. Dinner plates adequately filled. Hoping that you enjoy too.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We were so excited to have a new Thai restaurant in the area. The food was nothing special. Couldn't keep the flys off our plates. And, we were eating inside. Will never eat here again.

1  Thank joyce828